• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily challenges and other time sinks

spartacus2.0

when fighting flying units LOL please read the entire sentence. it would help a little...
I will rearrange the sentence for you
When fighting against flying units Tuturrents are wiped out and do no damage to the flying units.
Please accept my apologies for your inablity to figure out what I wrote the first time, I used a rather poorly constructed sentence
Well all artillery are useless against flying units unless they are rail guns...

spartacus2.0

Well apparently the last 3 encounters have no flying units and no units with stealth. We can all pick out certain enemy lineups that we can destroy with no damage using the right attacking units. For example, once you have flying units you can destroy an all-artillery lineup with one flying unit (with certain exceptions, such as Rail Guns). Doesn't prove much. When my FE army attacks a higher era army with Turturrets in it, the Turturrets don't give me a single damage point. Other units may, but the Turturrets never do.
FE hovertanks have stealth... doesn't prove much. OFC turturrets are trash against stealth units such as eels, that's why I change my army every time to counter every single opponent's units. I still don't understand how you guys are taking so much damage in GbG with 0 attrition....

Pericles the Lion

True, that was Hovers vs. Ballista autobattling at max attrition. Fun, fun!
How did you manage this? I got Hover Tanks when I was in Indy (afaik, this is the earliest age that hovers can be obtained). Ballistas are IA units. How could you have used Hovers against Ballistas in GBG? At the best, the earliest age units that you would have been matched up against would have been Indy, not IA.

Johnny B. Goode

FE hovertanks have stealth... doesn't prove much. OFC turturrets are trash against stealth units such as eels, that's why I change my army every time to counter every single opponent's units. I still don't understand how you guys are taking so much damage in GbG with 0 attrition....
Who said we were taking "so much damage" in GBG with 0 attrition? Geez, if you want to limit it to GBG with zero attrition, then none of us are taking much damage, if any at all. Changing out units to best match up with the enemy army is a no-brainer, so don't take too much credit for that little gem. The only time I take a lot of damage is when I'm fighting in my main FE city, but that's because I don't care due to having over 14k Rogues and around 4k Hovers.

Johnny B. Goode

How did you manage this? I got Hover Tanks when I was in Indy (afaik, this is the earliest age that hovers can be obtained). Ballistas are IA units. How could you have used Hovers against Ballistas in GBG? At the best, the earliest age units that you would have been matched up against would have been Indy, not IA.
If I remember right, he jumped from Iron to FE in one fell swoop, so had a field day for a week or two. LOL

Kranyar the Mysterious

If I remember right, he jumped from Iron to FE in one fell swoop, so had a field day for a week or two. LOL
Good memory!

In FE I autobattle AF, OF, and VF troops all the time in the PvP Arena with either 8 Hovers or 6 Hovers and 2 Rogues, often with the other "players" troops at 1000 Attack and Def (I only get bots), and to date have never lost a battle against them, and often with zero damage, so I'm not sure why anyone would need anything else in GBG either. Seems like a waste of time to me, but each to their own. Maybe if you need your AO boost at higher attrition, but otherwise?

spartacus2.0

Who said we were taking "so much damage" in GBG with 0 attrition? Geez, if you want to limit it to GBG with zero attrition, then none of us are taking much damage, if any at all. Changing out units to best match up with the enemy army is a no-brainer, so don't take too much credit for that little gem. The only time I take a lot of damage is when I'm fighting in my main FE city, but that's because I don't care due to having over 14k Rogues and around 4k Hovers.
"I only negotiate at zero attrition because it spares the most materials. Fighting is definitely a good choice, but sadly my Traz is only level 10. :("- GreatManMan2020
I replied to this post and it became a heated debate and everybody didn't even know what I was sayin lmao

Johnny B. Goode

"I only negotiate at zero attrition because it spares the most materials. Fighting is definitely a good choice, but sadly my Traz is only level 10. :("- GreatManMan2020
I replied to this post and it became a heated debate and everybody didn't even know what I was sayin lmao
It became a "heated" debate because you picked a ridiculously low number for att/def boosts. Even at zero attrition you would be hard pressed to never have a casualty with only 100/100 for boosts.

Reaver fka Rand

The 60 tavern visits on one daily challenge combined with 4500 silver collected was my last straw and I sold all my event building kits and stopped playing the event. You may think that we are just a bunch of half wits that will take whatever junk you scrape off your development floor but I think you will find that this time you went too far. My guild alone lost 6 people in this event that just gave up. I am now in a solo guild because GbG is not fun anymore.
Just send a request to join the biggest guild on your world. You’ll have plenty of fun in GBG.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I believe that no matter how high your defense or how low the attackers offense is you will lose at least 1 bar when attacked. Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes. You will sustain a minimum of 1 point of damage if an opposing troop is able to attack your troop, no matter your attack defense stat. If you destroy all their troops before any can hit you, you won't sustain any damage.

Sharmon the Impaler

I believe that no matter how high your defense or how low the attackers offense is you will lose at least 1 bar when attacked. Correct me if I am wrong.
You are 100% correct , that's why my questioning his mode of armour that makes him invincible. I would like a few packs of that boost if possible.

Sharmon the Impaler

Apparently that is one of those tasks that is directly tied to your particular situation. I have never had more than a 10 or 12 Tavern visit task on the DC, but then I only have 25-50 friends on each world. I would guess that you got that because you have a pretty full friends list. Interesting.
The joys of being whatever that situation is :

Attachments

• 287571994_719546282652492_2582873641412019913_n.jpg
    287571994_719546282652492_2582873641412019913_n.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 15