• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Challenges Feedback

DeletedUser34504

If Daily Challenges are new to you, we hope you'll enjoy this new twist to your daily routine :). If you wish to leave any comments, please place your comments here :).

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team
well first of all communication is at a loss. I have yet found a actual place for live chat. guild forum is not set up. I need to know how to change to a guild that has live help. or one that can update expeditions. or a different game that actually has live people actually chatting. I love to try new games but only the ones that you can chat with players while play. ty.

DeletedUser32389

well first of all communication is at a loss. I have yet found a actual place for live chat. guild forum is not set up. I need to know how to change to a guild that has live help. or one that can update expeditions. or a different game that actually has live people actually chatting. I love to try new games but only the ones that you can chat with players while play. ty.

Live chat is only available on PC, not mobile. Upper right hand corner. As far as your guild, some are much more active than others. Stick around and we can find you one

Algona

In the learn something new department...

Finished lvl3 GE, hit the DC chest. Negotiate 3 GE Encounters.

Reckon i should have not unlocked GE 4 first, eh?

Shoot down the notion that you don't get GE DC Quests if you've finished lvl 3.

DeletedUser29623

I actually won a SOK in the daily challenge yesterday, which is not as exciting for me as it would be for some of the other people here, but it CAN happen. At some point, I figured out that what I enjoy most about this game is winning prizes, something that never happens to me in real life. That’s why I love DCs and events.

DeletedUser8420

I have all but given up opening the daily challenge, as there are some of us who dont have a home computer and need to go to the library to play. Note that we are allowed only 3 sessions per day. That means if there are requirements to do any 4 + hour productions it is impossible to do the challenge and since that happens on a continuous basis why bother even opening it at all.

Another item, with the new format of the forum, it is more NON user friendly, am I to gather that is a way to discourage use and thus discourage complaints of the game.

No wonder I am playing less and less.

Salsuero

I have all but given up opening the daily challenge, as there are some of us who dont have a home computer and need to go to the library to play. Note that we are allowed only 3 sessions per day. That means if there are requirements to do any 4 + hour productions it is impossible to do the challenge and since that happens on a continuous basis why bother even opening it at all.

Another item, with the new format of the forum, it is more NON user friendly, am I to gather that is a way to discourage use and thus discourage complaints of the game.

It sounds like you're complaining just fine to me.

Freshmeboy

I wouldn't let that stop you....every fast food joint, motel and grocery store now has wifi thse days and a list of wifi hot spots can be found in your area. I manage just fine on the road traveling to work 2-4 hours daily with no wifi on the job. Where there is a will......

DeletedUser30312

Amusingly, the DC in both my cities offered me the choice of the Cherry Garden chest today. Feels kind of funny coming on the tails of the Spring event.

Though the DC in my main dumped the 83 5 minute prods on me, which is a little less amusing. I should be able to get it done with 11 production buildings in my city, but I really wasn't looking forward to parking on the game a bit today.

ODragon

Though the DC in my main dumped the 83 5 minute prods on me, which is a little less amusing. I should be able to get it done with 11 production buildings in my city, but I really wasn't looking forward to parking on the game a bit today.

Yuck, I thought 55@5 I got this morning sucked. Thankfully my clockmakers just flipped for the day so it only took about 7.5 min to get it done. Started the first fifteen while collecting the last 35.

DeletedUser28686

i love the daily challages please keep them going ive got such good stuff from them such as rogue hideouts champs retreats fps hof wishing wels love it

DeletedUser32348

there are Apps like "Puffin Browser" where u can access FoE from ur mobile/tablet platforms without logging into a PC or from a library.
click on the image and it'll take u to it.
I used it several times when i dint have access to PC/ Laptop; i had to just click in Treasure Hunt.
Remember to turn on the "Request Desktop Mode" (its kinda laggy, but it suits ur needs)
Now it seems there's no need for it. but i like Browser mode very much.
it has some perks to it. like
Event History,
searching for player names and admiring their towns and GB levels,
. . .

Salsuero

there are Apps like "Puffin Browser" where u can access FoE from ur mobile/tablet platforms without logging into a PC or from a library.
click on the image and it'll take u to it.

That's an Android link. Try sending people to their website instead in case they use an iOS device and you don't know (or wanna assume) which.

https://www.puffinbrowser.com/

Also, you can still log in from a library using wi-fi if they provide it. The key point being made is that you can use your mobile data plan if you prefer and eliminate the "session" restriction at this particular library (or anywhere like it).

Now it seems there's no need for it.

It's very useful for those who prefer the browser-based interface to a completely different mobile one. But, perhaps more importantly due to the lack of a mobile port of GvG... it allows anyone on a mobile device to have access to GvG, whether to battle (it can be done... one of our guildies took down 5 tiles worth somewhere around 100 total battles alone yesterday), or to fill defensive slots. I would think that's where most of the usefulness of mobile browsers that allow desktop mode like Puffin ever was and still remains where this game is concerned specifically.

DeletedUser32348

Try sending people to their website instead in case they use an iOS device and you don't know (or wanna assume) which.
duly noted
u can play FoE in Puffin Browser to ease ur pain when u don't have access to a PC/Laptop
and this is not an ad campaign or some sort of marketing or any promotion . .
just trying to help out some players who haven't heard of them before

like @Cassaundrea

click here for android link
click here for itunes store link

it allows anyone on a mobile device to have access to GvG
Yes I dint mention it . . . feared of my DAs that's all .

DeletedUser28686

i love the daily challages please keep them going ive got such good stuff from them such as rogue hideouts champs retreats fps hof wishing wels love it
i have a home pc ibe hear puffin has got better but no lie the game has so many better things on a pc than a phone or tablet just not near as good

DeletedUser26965

i have a home pc ibe hear puffin has got better but no lie the game has so many better things on a pc than a phone or tablet just not near as good
except for mass donations to a GB, you'll definitely want to do that on app not browser

DeletedUser29623

I mostly play on a tablet and when I sometimes need to use the browser version for one of the features mobile doesn’t have, I wonder how you all can stand it, it’s so laggy and washed-out looking. I guess it’s just what you’re used to.

Salsuero

except for mass donations to a GB, you'll definitely want to do that on app not browser

I regularly donate over 2,000 at a time using the browser. I tried using the app. I still prefer the browser, even for donating FPs. Is it because it's faster for you? Or is it because you can snipe by surprise while someone else is moving slowly? That has happened to me and it can be pretty frustrating. The app appears to be technically incapable of registering each individual donation in real-time, so you can sneak up on an unsuspecting donor. Kinda hate that functionality quirk, personally.