• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Quest Reward

DeletedUser30325

I would like to be able to choose the exact reward I would receive in the daily quest instead of a random choice. i.e.... Maharaja Palace West Tower is currently needed in my village. I have participated in the daily quest each time Palace rewards are offered and to date have not been awarded the tower. Very frustrating...! You could adjust each challenge according to the value of the reward picked by the player.

DeletedUser30900

Should just make the Proposal section available only to experienced forum goers and if a new player wants to make a proposal they have to sign up for the private thread which requires them to read the stickies first with a checkbox next to them saying they agree, then when they submit a proposal it goes to mod review first before going live, if the player makes the wrong format and doesn't correct it within 24hrs, it's deleted. If they again submit another one in the incorrect format they are banned for life or fed to the lions preferably.

DeletedUser31206

If you ever get around to putting this into a proper format my vote is yes although I rather doubt that INNO will implement it for they seem to like having the rewards that we get be purely chance.

In order to maintain a sense of uniformity in all submitted ideas, it is requested to follow the following format when posting new threads in the Proposals section. In including the following information in your proposal will ensure smooth exchange of ideas. Please include the section headers to make it easy to check the format.

NOTE: As of January 2015, we will move improperly formatted proposals to Forge Hall for discussion. The voting and submitting process is difficult with improperly formatted proposals. It is perfectly fine to discuss a proposal in Forge Hall prior to formal submission here. Do not create your proposal with a poll, unless instructed to do so by a staff member.

Many examples of properly formatted proposals can be found here: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?forums/submitted.76/

Proposal Format

Proposal
Briefly outline what your proposal entails.

Current System (if applicable)
The system that currently exists in-game that is being replaced or improved by the feature you are proposing.

Details
Here you should give the details of your idea, explaining how it works, why you've suggested it and all other information you feel is necessary to convey the importance of the addition of your proposal.

Abuse Prevention
If there are any avenues for abuse that open with your proposal, state any safeguards present in your idea that closes them.

Visual Aids
Post any images you have created to demonstrate the implementation of your proposed feature. Please remember that any images posted must fit within the file size restrictions specified in the Forum Rules.

Conclusion
Any final comments to try and gain your proposal the favour of the community.

DeletedUser31498

I would like to be able to choose the exact reward I would receive in the daily quest instead of a random choice. i.e.... Maharaja Palace West Tower is currently needed in my village. I have participated in the daily quest each time Palace rewards are offered and to date have not been awarded the tower. Very frustrating...! You could adjust each challenge according to the value of the reward picked by the player.
What do you think an appropriate challenge should be for the SoK or 100fp?

DeletedUser30325

What do you think an appropriate challenge should be for the SoK or 100fp?
More than the west tower of the Palace set. :) I keep receiving the palace as a reward when all I need is the tower. I just wish I could specifically choose the reward for completing the quest instead of the game choosing it for me.

DeletedUser31882

No voting opinion at this time.

I like the idea of having some form of control over the quest rewards for sets, especially when a player gets into your position. I don't think eliminating the RNG is in the spirit of the design, but maybe we can have a secondary choice to improve our odds for a specific prize? I'm thinking an assignable 5% or maybe a weighted bonus for the 'favored' prize on set pieces. Or maybe an additional task (55 5 min productions?) that unlocks the aforementioned bonus.

The obvious problem, as others have pointed out, is that this bonus would likely be used for the top prizes (100FP, SoK, Gongs/Palaces). I suppose the bonus could 'exempt' the top prize? Or maybe the bonus would remove the top prize and assign that percentage to the desired lesser prize?

*shrugs* My idea shotgun is dry.

Jern2017

No. This would take all the fun away for me. I was waiting to get the Bandar Playground for months, finally got it a few weeks ago.

If I could decide which reward to get, I'd go with forge points every time. That would be boring for me.

DeletedUser31206

No. This would take all the fun away for me. I was waiting to get the Bandar Playground for months, finally got it a few weeks ago.

If I could decide which reward to get, I'd go with forge points every time. That would be boring for me.
You would go with forge points and I would go with rogue hideouts

Jern2017

Yes, I don't need more because of the Alcatraz. But yeah, wouldn't be fun if you could just pick a reward you want.

DeletedUser13840

My last 10 DC's and all I got were 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, , you get the idea.
I take issue with getting 10 fp's in my last 10 completed daily challenge's. I wish INNO would reduce the % so I can get something else.

DeletedUser31206

My last 10 DC's and all I got were 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, 10 fp's, , you get the idea.
I take issue with getting 10 fp's in my last 10 completed daily challenge's. I wish INNO would reduce the % so I can get something else.
I understand completely for today I chose the India Palace chest and I don't remember what I chose the other 9 days but like you I also got the 10 fps and I would really have liked to have gotten the rewards that the chests were named for especially today's chest for so far I only got 1 piece in the set.