• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Special for Events

The Froggle

This may sound like a dumb question, but I've been on FOE for a while now, done several Events & haven't figured out how you get the Daily Special. Just for example, with the current Fellowship Event. Thanks for any help.

UBERhelp1

This may sound like a dumb question, but I've been on FOE for a while now, done several Events & haven't figured out how you get the Daily Special. Just for example, with the current Fellowship Event. Thanks for any help.
For each "fellow" in this event specifically, there's a small chance that you can win it. It's kinda the same for other events too. With Archaeology/Halloween events, each pot has a small chance of giving it. With the winter event, it will be inside one of the presents.

Basically, the best way to win it is to save up all your currency for a specific day with the special you want and then use it all :)

ethanhunt2025

For each "fellow" in this event specifically, there's a small chance that you can win it. It's kinda the same for other events too. With Archaeology/Halloween events, each pot has a small chance of giving it. With the winter event, it will be inside one of the presents.

Basically, the best way to win it is to save up all your currency for a specific day with the special you want and then use it all :)
That is pretty much i did. I got Mikawa bridge (Hanami bridge level 8) in a single day.