• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily

DeletedUser30591

I won two. Thought if I didn't go for third my two would be safe. Nope all gone. Went just now for FP's and the quest was collect 140 goods. Hard to do in seven hours. All my goods buildings were set for 24 hours to collect in about 22 hours. I'd say thats impossible. Never playing that again. How do I get rid of it? Thanks Dell

DeletedUser26120

There's no way to get rid of it, you can just not do them.

But there's a way to change what time they start, so you have more time to accomplish the quests if 8am eastern time is bad for you.

Open daily challenges quest window and there should be a gear icon, change it to the new starting time.

DeletedUser31592

I won two. Thought if I didn't go for third my two would be safe. Nope all gone. Went just now for FP's and the quest was collect 140 goods. Hard to do in seven hours. All my goods buildings were set for 24 hours to collect in about 22 hours. I'd say thats impossible. Never playing that again. How do I get rid of it? Thanks Dell
Trades count.
Also if you cancel goods production, you get your coins and supplies back. (And unrefined goods if you were making refined.)
So it really would only cost 2 hours of production time.