• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Dark Hall Became the City of Light

DeletedUser2193

We had a ragged beginning plagues, thieves, floods.....................then we met many fine Princes and Paupers, we got rid of the Paupers and had flings with Kings :) Today we have mansions, tenements, a fabulous Prison........ built with blood diamonds, blue diamonds, red and black diamonds..........inno must love us!!!!!!!!!! Then I hired the finest army.......and our army torments the famed Ich Dien.......knocks down King of Kings............ah but the soothsayer tells us of Ogu..........the fiercest warrior......a thousand flames of defense light his town.......ah so what......like Hutto says if I can kill him, I can kill anyone. Are my towns peeps happy........well I now have servants to check on that.......like my town is LIT! Did I rise to power thru charm, wit, cunning and bs (whoops I meant ethics) of course..........There is no minor problem, I have a soft heart and took in Spar..........a blind wasted minstrel.............the little devil.........he is now having a fling with JJ and Antianara........good grief....so that's the update from a year ago! I love my Guild LOD 4 and love this game and all the cool people I have met..........as for the jerks.........THEY CAN STAY IN JERKVILLE...... HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: