• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Dark Side™ is recruiting

• Thread starter Deleted member 30220
  • Start date

DeletedUser

GE skills required, 32 encounters to be done every week, more if you can
180% for all GB for guild members
190% for all GB if you have an Arc level 70 or more
All goods available at reduced rates, or unfair trades with FP compensation
Fair trades covered daily.
upload_2019-4-28_23-36-2.png

DeletedUser

you don't have GE skills, no Arc, and are a pitiful small EMA account, sorry WinnerGR, don't have what it needs to be on the Dark Side

WinnerGR

you don't have GE skills, no Arc, and are a pitiful small account, sorry WinnerGR, don't have what it needs to be on the Dark Side
Thank you very much :

1. I completed 32 GE encounters last week
  2. I have a level 2 or 3 ark
  3. I dissagree
  4. I do not care as the #20 guild let me in

DeletedUser

well, I was sure that you value your achievements, just when I look at them, they seem so small...
But you're welcome to apply to other top 10 , Diamond League guilds, lol

WinnerGR

This is what my guilds GL said when I told them I had applied for the #2
Grethor said:
You were chatting in global, planning on leaving us already?
We need you Winner , you conquered a whole GbG province on your own and on that note we are trying to work with Swords of Unity to avoid stepping on each other. I placed 2 siege camps in the first tile we took, and someone started attacking a second tile already. Please wait for siege camps to complete, or complete them yourself with diamonds, you get a lot more fights in.
Going back to you winner though:
It is really upsetting to a guild for anyone who has accepted any help from them to leave for a stronger guild. There are a handful of much stronger guilds than ours but I see no point in joining them. There is no winner in this game, no end, no reward for being first so why bother? We are hoping to build up the members we have and hoping they can stay loyal in return. I think we are doing darn good with what we have here.
They want me so much .

WinnerGR

You are now #16 and I am now in the #10 guild and we are on the same battleground , happy death , unless you want to team up with my guild.

WinnerGR

We changed are minds:

Grethor said:
The Dark Side are horrible people. They enjoy being horrible people and everyone should attack them to death. Good they're next to the 13th which should be the strongest guild here, hope they keep them in their place.