• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Dead world?

DeletedUser40061

Ive set up another city here. That makes ...a zillion now? Found a nice guild but feels like k world is subdued.. what does everyone who is in this world think?

DeletedUser43263

It fluctuates. My spouse and I are very active. I'm in a very active guild. But they are people on my friends list that only check maybe thrice weekly. But every world is like that. I used to have 7 cities and deleted 6 of them to stay with Korch because I finally found a guild worth fighting for.

Garthe

Just joined the game , am admittedly a greenhorn---so in my ignorance gotta ask, "how does one leave a guild?"---joined one, been in it for several days now, have aided all the members several times---and have yet to even get a "hello" in return?

DeletedUser34978

Just joined the game , am admittedly a greenhorn---so in my ignorance gotta ask, "how does one leave a guild?"---joined one, been in it for several days now, have aided all the members several times---and have yet to even get a "hello" in return?

Click on guild tab. In the open window click on the top left corner and select to leave the guild

Godly Luke

For PC-

1. Press G
2. Click "members tab"
3. Find you name
4. Click the red button.
5. Confirm Leaving

For Mobile-

1. Press the guild tab
2. Tap the "

members" tab
3. Find your name
4. Click the red button.
5. Confirm Leaving

- KQ -

It's my main world. There are a couple of dozen active GvG guilds. There are even more active GBG and GE guilds. What are you looking for in a guild? With as many worlds as you have active, it's going to be tough to keep up in an active guild.

Jern2017

For PC-

1. Press G
2. Click "members tab"
3. Find you name
4. Click the red button.
5. Confirm Leaving

For Mobile-

1. Press the guild tab
2. Tap the "

members" tab
3. Find your name
4. Click the red button.
5. Confirm Leaving

On mobile, it's easier to tap the guild icon, tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner (left of the name of the guild) and tap "leave guild".

DeletedUser13074

Except for the top guilds most of the rest of the people are pretty laid back and play if and when. When a person gets past the 100 million mark - it becomes a little boring I guess and they just play as and when. Also when you have finished all the maps and FOE is basically stopped moving the map and research further it can get boring as well.