• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

DEALER EXPLOIT/CHEAT

• Thread starter DeletedUser27979
  • Start date

DeletedUser27979

There is an exploit in the Dealer Auctions so that bidders can get blocked from putting in counter bids in the last 30 seconds.

I saw the player Argonaut73 spamming his own bid to block others from placing a new bid in the remaining 30 seconds. Every time he changed his own bid the counter did not reset to 30 seconds. This in effect locks his bid while preventing others from placing any new bid so that he can take the item.
I suggest taking his Colossus Selection Kit away from him for cheating if not a ban.

I sent a ticket to Support two days ago and they are just ignoring my ticket.

Plunder Queen

Yep, I had that happen to me. I was the name on the bid the last second and when I went to claim it magically was someone else’s name. I had no gosh darn clue what happened. It’s nonsense.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

@M0NKEY101, don't be a sore loser. Had you dropped in a higher bid than the amount he was spamming, you would have won. Simple as that.

Now that you know the legal exploit, you can also use it to your advantage. Anything that is allowed by the game is, by definition, not cheating. This is a known exploit and a known technique for winning in the AD.

Better luck next time.

Last edited:

Nicholas002

I do that same tactic when I bid in the auction, it works very well.
like RP says, if you had bid higher, it would have reset the timer to 30 seconds.

Using this tactic prevents people from outbidding you by 1 coin, in the last second, which just wastes everyone's time.

Plain Red Justice

You counter these kinds of people by predicting what numbers they are about to place in the following seconds. That's it, nothing special am I right? The rage mails you get when they win the auction is worth it