• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

:death: Banking Guild of the 160th SOAR

DeletedUser

:death: Glory to the Republic of the 160th! We are a major banking guild that is setting up operations in Korsh. If you interested in Establishing a Banking Build in another world please contact me.

If your interested in the Best Guild Ever in Korsh please contact me.

We are a very lively Old Folks Home. Some Benefits of Joining with the 160th Walmart of Korsh.

- Members Discounts up to 10% off
- A new S&D Trading system invented by the Officers of the 160th SOAR
- Being #1 in your Neighborhood
- Sorry No GvG but we do have a MOTR (Mercenary's of the Republic) Mercenary Program....
MOTR-- Join the 160th. Get Establish. Go on Deployment to other Guild and Return to the 160th in 2 week to Relax.

We offer Free Beer,
smileys-beer-835181.gif
smileys-beer-782703.gif
.... Pizza....
pizza.gif
.... and like any good Guild The Darkside Cookies
9k=
eating-cookie.gif

Join the 160th Now! Enlist while you Can! Glory to the Republic!
banquier1.gif
The Forge is Strong with US!

This message brought to you by the 160th. Please do not join the 160th if you have a heart condition.... Joining the 160th may cause tearing of the eyes, uncontrollable laughter, uncontrollable smiling, and burning of the eyes due to strain while plundering. Other side effects are not listed due to I really should be plundering and having fun right now with the 160th.

DeletedUser11874

Well, all I can say is that this is surely a very catchy advertisement.

LordDeathrider

DeletedUser13390

Nice work, you guys should also contract making recruitment ads for other guilds. This thing looks great.