• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Debate: should makers of tests like that below be expelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevaCat

Thoughts?

Rhetorical question of course. Although I might propose a sandbox be created for the children.

In the meantime I can pray that schools reopen soon. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

The children should stop playing games hacking the forum. Because let's face it, they're hacking the forum. Seems if you're hacking the website, you're at risk of being banned.

DreadfulCadillac

The children should stop playing games hacking the forum. Because let's face it, they're hacking the forum. Seems if you're hacking the website, you're at risk of being banned.
No one has hacked anything. A certain someone( not me) not saying any names has just been finding features that have not been shown to the forum public. Just cause you cant do something doesn't mean that you should accuse someone of hacking man.

The definition of hacking according to google:
The gaining of unauthorized access to data in a system or computer.

Now that's not what has been happening here has it?NO .

Super Catanian

The definition of hacking according to google:
The gaining of unauthorized access to data in a system or computer.

Now that's not what has been happening here has it?NO .
UNAUTHORIZED. While the feature is there, it is hidden because it was not intended for the members to use them. Using said features is, in a sense, hacking. In Christian's defense though, the feature was there in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.