1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Decline Great building help.

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by Sir Armijo, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Armijo

Sir Armijo New Member

Proposal
    That a player should be able to decline and return help from other players in regards to their Great Buildings.

Current System
    You have no choice .

Details
    Tougher more advanced players will attack and plunder on a daily basis and also take advantage of great building rewards. As a lower player there is little that can be done to besides being diligent on claiming your stuff as soon as it becomes available. It would be nice if we could reject a constant foe's attempts at trying to reap the rewards of or GB.

Conclusion
    Although it will not level the playing field, it will at least discourage players from being Tyrants. Or at least give the victim some way of retaliation.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  2. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

absoulty not..i have made over 1k fp by snipeing with my LOW LEVEL ARC..imagine how much ill make @arc 80

22prentwil likes this.
  3. B1ackWo1f

B1ackWo1f Active Member

Trust me when I say the longer you play the dumber this idea will sound even with people plundering you.

4. 22prentwil

22prentwil Active Member

Really... then what is the point of having an arc at all? Stop whining, get an arc, and snipe rewards yourself. And don’t act like there is anything wrong with sniping or plundering. Part of the game. If you don’t like it find another game to play.

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  5. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

One of the items on the Do Not Suggest List for proposals is "Removal of a feature". Since this would essentially allow a player to opt out of allowing other players to donate to their GBs, which is a game feature, then this proposal falls under that DNSL item. Therefore I am closing this thread.

Algona and 22prentwil like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.