• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Decorations

67Sage101

My main city is in Industrial. I just looked at the cities of 10 hoodies at the bottom of the hood. They are all in iNa. 6 of the 10 have HMA era Flags. I counted 17 flags, probably missed some.

I've notice for a long time that people like those silly flags for whatever reason.

I can't imagine why Inno would remove something that people use and seem to like.
What do you want Inno to do, tell these people they've been playing wrong and take away their flags? Does that sound like a good business decision to you?

What you are highlighting is casual players that have no idea what space is worth in the game.

Ok. So you all have changed my mind. I love trees, bushes and roads that bring joy. Keep em coming. See I can be positive.

67Sage101

Why you so hangry at trees, yo?

Also, reminder: decorations are in every single event questline, so...we really need those cheap trees.
Well before all the posters changed my mind so that I love trees and bushes, what I said is that I didn't think they needed to be a reward for research in the HMA. But now I say bring them on!!!! Got to be some way to add happiness in the HMA...just to jump through quest hoops. You are so right!!

Farfle the smelly

Well before all the posters changed my mind so that I love trees and bushes, what I said is that I didn't think they needed to be a reward for research in the HMA. But now I say bring them on!!!! Got to be some way to add happiness in the HMA...just to jump through quest hoops. You are so right!!
Can I share a secret? I’m camping in Iron because I think the EMA / HMA graphic design is both hideous and depressing and I’m absolutely dreading seeing it every day. I may have to spruce it up with decor just so I can get through those two eras. ((Shudder))

67Sage101

Can I share a secret? I’m camping in Iron because I think the EMA / HMA graphic design is both hideous and depressing and I’m absolutely dreading seeing it every day. I may have to spruce it up with decor just so I can get through those two eras. ((Shudder))

Well you gotta balance it all out with some statues (of honor, and Zeus) then get a Yggdrassil thats both pretty and spits out forge points. The rouge hideout is nice and tree like. And you might spruce it up with a few wishing wells, a sunken treasure, or possibly a terrace farm if you lucky enough to get one. Another option is to find a generous guild that will help you get the ARC in the EMA. It's futuristic and has lots of trees.

Plain Red Justice

Even if it gave you troops or 5 FPs or 2 rogues as a reward you'd still be calling it useless. Because I would call that kind of "reward" extremely useless. If I were the quest programmer it should have redirected me to another FP bicycle which I can both sell goods and snipe 24/7, the game should always cater to my personal needs *drool*

Lady Gato

[Hands PRJ a bib] . Hate to burst your bubble sweetie, but I've got an arc in Iron Age and I didn't get it for the tree aspect. However, it does look "purty" next to my hippodrome.