• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Deed restrictions?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2577
  • Start date

DeletedUser2577

Oh most glorious & merciful Emperor of Cirgard, may you live a thousand years; I, your servant, send news of my humble undertaking to populate your hinterlands and return the wealth of the wilderness to your coffers. I submit to you again my undying gratitude for granting my request to implement a township on your behalf; I believe you would be pleased to see how it prospers. The tight perimeter your officials granted me have inspired contrivances of function and beauty, order and joy, discipline and comfort, all to the glory of your empire, may it stand forever.

We have 8 each of chalets & stilt houses, 2 each of spear barracks and slinger ranges, and 3 farms. Thus our populace feeds and defends itself, the most basic of requirements for any township. In fact, we have conquered several tribes of heathens, and rank 2nd among our neighboring townships, for now. Negotiations for an alliance among us have begun, as well.

In order to keep our townfolk civilized and enthusiastic in their obedience to the empire's goals, I have established a garden surrounding a stone calendar and a school. And, best of all possible progress, given the rock deposit discovered in our initial exploration, a stone mason has set up shop in our town!

In light of this modest success and obedient compliance to your goals regarding my stewardship, I humbly submit for your consideration this trivial request: might we annex a bit more wilderness, in order to do more good here? The most recently conquered tribe yielded a grape deposit, but it pains me to consider converting a farm to a winery, lest the people starve. I will proceed with it nonetheless, as your priorities are clear, trusting that the tinkers and merchants will find our stone and wine sufficient to pay for our necessities, even after we send our tithe to your eminence's palace.

A thousand pardons if I have presumed too much upon your patient generosity, oh most benevolent emperor, may your health never wane. My spirit quails within me, and yet yearns to hear your decree upon my behalf. Most anxiously I await your return message, your servant in all things,

LS Nicol, boot polisher extraordinaire

DeletedUser

Nay, my young vassal. Thoust may proceed. My underling to the north of you has been troublesome of late and in need a good lesson. I cannot openly aid you in your undertakings in order to keep peace in the realm. You have my blessing and I shall ignore his pleadings.