• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Defending Troops Blue life line dots

sirblu

When attacking either in GE or PvP sometimes the defending Troops have little blue squares on their lifelines. Not always but I've seen it occasionally in both types of battles. What do the Blue life dots mean? I cannot seem to find any info on this anywhere but perhaps I'm not looking in the correct place.Battle Dots 2017-08-17_12-14-17.jpg

sirblu

N
It means you've chosen to attack with troops that you also have set up as your city defenders.
Nope that's not it - These on on the Defending army - the one I'm attacking not mine. And I attacked with Rogues none of which are my city defenders

DeletedUser26965

I think the word "friendly" may be throwing you off or something, If you have a drummer all the units that are friendly to it/you get the extra point/blue dot, if the enemy has a drummer all the units friendly to it/them get the extra point/blue dot.

DeletedUser28670

When attacking either in GE or PvP sometimes the defending Troops have little blue squares on their lifelines. Not always but I've seen it occasionally in both types of battles. What do the Blue life dots mean? I cannot seem to find any info on this anywhere but perhaps I'm not looking in the correct place.View attachment 6137
I'll sum it up for you. If any army has a certain unit called a drummer, than each unit on that army gets the blue dot, 1 extra HP.