Delete Inno Announcements

Zolta

Proposal
Delete Inno Announcements Once They Have Been Opened

Current System (if applicable)
None they stay up for days and clutter the message center

Details
One would think it should be a simple thing to add in a way to delete the messages from Inno after they are sent to us seeing as we can delete all other messages now

Abuse Prevention
I do not see how this could be abused if the player is interested in reading the announcement they will

Visual Aids
None as I doubt they are needed as this is pretty easy to understand as is

Conclusion
I do not mind Inno sending out announcements but once I have read them I'd like to delete them so as to have fewer pages of messages in my message center I run a guild with 80 members I get lots of messages so I just want to keep it free of clutter

Last edited:

Algona

I vote no.

INNO lets me play for free with no external advertising and all they want is an occasional ingame annoumcement that eats up some message center space?

I ilke that deal

snake11s

In case you didn't see it...Do you have what it takes?
I am guessing someone with a Satan avatar jumped on this offer.

Lucifer1904

INNO lets me play for free with no external advertising and all they want is an occasional ingame annoumcement that eats up some message center space?

I ilke that deal
I agree. I am Lucifer1904 and I do not approve of this proposal.

Stephen Longshanks

Forum Moderator
I vote no.

I ilke that deal
The proposal isn't to eliminate them, it's to have the ability to delete them once they have been read. I don't have a problem with them putting announcements in the Message Center, it's that they stay there until Inno decides they've been there long enough. (Not to mention right at the top, instead of rotating to the back like a good little message will.)

U.S. DAV

Proposal
Delete Inno Announcements

Current System (if applicable)
None they stay up for days and clutter the message center

Details
Simple thing to add in a way to delete the messages from Inno

Abuse Prevention
I do not see how this could be abused if the player is interested in reading the announcement they will

Visual Aids
None as I doubt they are needed as this is pretty easy to understand as is

Conclusion
I do not mind Inno sending out announcements but one i read them I'd like to delete them so as to have fewer pages of messages in my message center I run a guild with 80 members I get lots of messages so I just want to keep it free of cluter
Yes, Players do not need FOE Messages in there game as FOE puts them up as you as signing into the game !!

Ylisaveta

I'd vote for this in a heartbeat, but you might want to change the wording to "after the player has opened it," not "after it is sent. It won't mean the player has read it, but I don't believe Inno would even consider this unless they at least got that much attention for their message.

Nodge

Yes

Inno originally had it as a bottom notification that didn't clutter the messages.... why did they do away with that.

mcribar

I big yes from me. There are other ways for them to communicate which they already do. They can leave the message on the sidebar where it is originally. But there when you click it it disappears. I would rather have it disappear from your inbox. They could also just post this stuff on the main landing page / login page. Personally I can't stand it when they stay in your box for as long as they do.

moralpanic00

It is retarded that there is no delete button on these annoy ya gram messages from Innoying games,Yes add a delete button. If "Delete" is too Harsh a label, Call it a Sleep Button, but get it out of my In box/message box

RaveWolf

I propose a New Announcement Tab. This way, there is no chance of deleting it by accident or only realizing afterwards that you still need it.

Update:
I would like to Vote, but see pro's and Con's to both... So neither a "Yes" or "No" applies.

Nodge

It's ironic you say that because Inno used to have a separate tab that appeared at the bottom ... don't know why they removed it.