• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Delete or keep Contestants Estates and Small Wishing Wells

DeletedUser35506

Dear forum members,

I am in Colonial Age and am interested what I should delete to put more SoK's or Sacred Sky Watch'es. I am torn between deleting Wishing Wells or Contestant Estates. What do you think? I also have 7 remaining store buildings. I don't need to delete them now, but once I get SOK's or Sacred Sky Watches I will start deleting some buildings. The url to my city is here: https://ibb.co/i6LP1L

I fight in GE, GvG and plunder some neighbours. I also produce some goods, supplies and gold as seen from the screen shot of my city. So, if you think that there is no need for any of the building I have please tell me which and share your opinion on wishing wells and estates.

In general, I'm thinking that to delete estates I need to level up CoA, Zeus and Monte to even out the losses that estates give for attacks, but what then I have to do with extra gold loss? Level CoA and CF?

Any comment is highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Penki

DeletedUser

I would store some Wishing Wells when the time comes. They are much less useful in an active city than in a Diamond Farm, and you can never have enough attack boost. Incidentally, the SoKs and SSWs provide coins, so coin production shouldn't be an issue either way.

DeletedUser35506

Store WWs, but delete estates? Yeah currently they are useless to me. I have 5 shrinked WWs and 24 normal WWs. All shrinked ones are seen in the url.

Less useful in an active city than in a Diamond Farm, what do you mean and what is Diamond Farm?

About attack boost I guess I'll just have to increase it through GBs, but dont want to delete estates as they give them as well, so what should I do with the estates? Delete them or store them or is it better to store WWs?.

Understood about coins. Thanks.

DeletedUser

I would store the Wishing Wells and keep the Contestant Estates in your city. I mean, if you fight in GE, GvG and against your neighbors, that attack % pays its own way.

The main attraction of WWs is that they give Diamonds 1% of the time, on average. For a normal, active city they just don't make sense because most of the time they'll give coins and supplies. You can find the exact percentages in the Wiki. A Diamond Farm is a secondary city on a different world whose sole purpose is to harvest Diamonds one way or another for use in the main city. WWs are useful there because you can fill your city with as many as you can acquire and just collect each day hoping for Diamonds. It doesn't matter what else they produce when they don't give Diamonds, because you're not playing that city as an active one anyway. And it doesn't matter about other buildings for the most part because you're not concerned with any other aspect of the city.

DeletedUser35506

So having a second city in another world makes diamonds earned transferable between worlds, am I right?

DeletedUser35506

Thanks for suggestion JCara. I'll think about it once I need some space :)