• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Deleted

DeletedUser24940

You can blame it on my friends. They love my stories so challenged me to create a guild. I started creating my city description and the buildings were siuch a mess that I jokingly called it Messypotamia. Decided to google Mesopotamia anid one search led to another until I finally came across an author who believed in the Anunnaki. He moved to NYC and recently passed away. My story is presented as homage to this Soviet-born American author, Zecharia Sitchin, who, to me, is the original Ancient Alien Astronaut Theorist. Enjoy.

See Guild Description below. Thought I'd have a wee bit of fun and weave a tale for the guild description instead of having to post Rules & Regulations. Not everyone can be Journeying through the Ages everyday so figured I’d create a guild to have fun and not worry if you can’t help your fellow guildmates often. Many players drop out of a guild because there is too much of a demand on their time. I want a relaxed atmosphere in my guild where one can help their fellow guildmates along their Journey through the Ages, not have to spend forge points trading goods to one another, be able to complete a quest, and not get stressed.

We are the Anunnaki, a race of extraterrestrials from a planet beyond Neptune called Nibiru. My crew and I have been traveling many light years seeking another planet that can support life. EUREKA! I have found such a planet teeming with life and populated with life forms that call themselves “Humans.” Coordinates have been set and we are about to begin our invasion, uh I mean, land our spacecraft on the World of
This is the World of Tuulech Guild Hall where you can leave messages pertaining to that world. As stated in my story, we landed our spacecraft on the World of Tuulech ("T" World) and our guild is called The Anunnaki. I just noticed another guild called Empire of Anunnaki. There is only one member in that guild. Guess he went through that space-time continuum also and is currently searching for his crew.

Tuulech. Our five-year mission is to follow these fallible Humans on their Journey Through the Ages, gathering up as much resources and knowledge as we can.

i love it every guild should have a back story
Upon landing, it seems we have gone through a space-time continuum and found ourselves back in the Stone Age. Advancing in this era will not be a problem, for my crew and I are a highly-advanced race of intelligent beings. Now to find my crew who were scattered when we went through that time warp, and work on completing our five-year mission.

The invasion has begun – or will begin as soon as I can find my crew.

STAR DATE: 02/24/2016