• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Deleted

Agent327

When you reach the province of Neural Rites on the Arctic Future Continental Map, be prepared to meet Siren. No one knows who this Siren works for. Is she a robot? Is she a mermaid? Sirens in mythology are mermaids who lure sailors towards rocky shores via their hypnotic singing, causing the sailors to crash into the rocky coast of their island, meeting a watery demise.

FoE is a game based on a historical journey through the ages. After meeting Siren, are the game devs leaning toward creating story quests in the forklore and fantasy genres also? I thought that was Elvenar's realm.

If FoE’s quests will include those genres, I would love to see a Settlement of Atlantis
rise up out of the depths of the sea from the imagination of our awesome game devs.

Thread for ideas on new settlements was weeks ago. Atlantis was one of them.

MJ Artisan of War

If You really really cared You would check for new forum posts at least four times per day...
Lest You miss something important ... like vague ramblings about new eras or settlements that will never ever come to fruition...

CommanderCool1234

How am I supposed to know the "Thread for ideas on new settlements was weeks ago? I don't have time to check the entire forum. I did a search for Atlantis and did not find any reference to Atlantis.
I just searched for Atlantis and about 10 pages worth of posts showed up.

Agent327

How am I supposed to know the "Thread for ideas on new settlements was weeks ago? I don't have time to check the entire forum. I did a search for Atlantis and did not find any reference to Atlantis.

Am I telling you, you should know? I am just informing you it was.

You did a search for Atlantis and could not find any reference? Now that is strange! When I do a search I find this

New Settlement called Atlantis

Have a look who proposed that. You are in for a big surprise.