• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Deleting Friend Requests?

RashJami

When I first arrived, I couldn't invite people to be my friend fast enough, thinking, you know, you can't have too many friends in this game. Now I can't invite anyone to be my friend, limiting my ability to contribute to their great buildings. Can I delete my early friend requests or, if not, is there anything else I can do to restore my ability to add new friends?

Nicholas002

remove enough friends so that you have less than 80 friends.
FAQ
Q: does it matter if the friends I remove are ones I invited, or ones that invited me?
A: NO. all that matters is that you have less than 80 friends.

Agent327

When I first arrived, I couldn't invite people to be my friend fast enough, thinking, you know, you can't have too many friends in this game. Now I can't invite anyone to be my friend, limiting my ability to contribute to their great buildings. Can I delete my early friend requests or, if not, is there anything else I can do to restore my ability to add new friends?

If you still have outstanding and not accepted requests you can delete those. They count as friends.

Falconwing

You actually can have too many friends in the game if too many of yours are inactive, barely active, or simply not Aiding/Visiting enough. Always be ready to cycle through the list and keep the good ones while discarding the bad ones.

Go down the whole friends list and Aid everyone for a couple days. Then, start Aiding from Town Hall only. After a week (or whatever) of that, right after Aiding from TH, go back to the whole Friends list and every person you seen that still has orange on their Aid tab you can delete and make room for better, unless they do something else worth keeping them around. I have a SAAB player on mine who doesn't Aid, he does Visit, and he's my emergency Goods Dealer for the rare times I can't get them from my Guild and another who has a massive Arc and takes first place on my GB's for over 1.9.

Think of the friends list as a garden. You have to keep it maintained and pull a few weeds every now and then.