• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Deleting military bldgs and losing units

Nygyll

When deleting a military bldg you should not lose all the units that you paid to train. Delete military bldg., but keep units until lost in battle.

ahsay

So I would be able to build up an infinite supply of unattached spearmen by building, training, then deleting the building and starting over again? Nope, major abuse.
Hey all I did was answer the question, "... if you sell your military buildings where are your units going to go." I was making light.

But now that you mention it..........................

Last edited:

ahsay

So I would be able to build up an infinite supply of unattached spearmen by building, training, then deleting the building and starting over again? Nope, major abuse.
By that definition, you must not like that we can build an infinite supply of goods by building, growing then deleting the building and starting over again?

Then again I do it with all troops in every age. I have 9752 rogues. It's called the Alcatraz. That means the Alcatraz is unfair as well or are you advocating a push for the *Alcafarm" or perhaps the *grownerium*?

Agent327

Then again I do it with all troops in every age. I have 9752 rogues. It's called the Alcatraz. That means the Alcatraz is unfair as well or are you advocating a push for the *Alcafarm" or perhaps the *grownerium*?

There is no abuse in using a building for what it is meant for.

Korgull

there's a simpler solution to this. When you rebuild a building that produces this unit, then these units will re-attach to the empty slots of the building.
Problem solved.

How do I sell a military building linked to PVP? I have tried almost everything. I have 2 Mercenary buildings and have let them all die in battle etc... can't sell them. Help