• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Deleting old Armies

ol man Rufus

Is there a quicker way to delete "old" armies rather than using the Delete button one at a time. I would like to use my Future and Arctic Future armies with rogues for GBG. In order to use both Future and Arctic Future Armies together, I have to set my "age" choice to "All Ages". It is a real pain and a waste of time to have to scroll through old armies to get to my rogues.

Thanks
RufusXZ

Dursland

Loading up 8 units and autobattling something you can't beat is a quick way to get rid of troops. Doing that repeatedly will probably remove the troops faster than deleting them one by one. Can't think of another method, except maybe fill DAs in gvg?

ol man Rufus

OH YOU'RE GOOD! I never thought of that. What a GREAT idea! I should be free of them in a couple of days.

Thank you so much.
RufusXZ

ol man Rufus

Not sure I understand your response, Xerosaur. I don't want to get rid of my Rogues, just access them faster. They are at the far right of all my army collections with the Future and Arctic Future Armies beginning on the left after my defending armies, Cutting down on the time to scroll left to right was the reason for my question. Thanks

RufusXZ

The Lady Redneck

Start playing on a laptop or PC, get into a guild that does serious GvG. Even if you chose not to fight in GvG, they will be more than happy for you to give them all your old troops as defensive armies for the different Ages from Iron Age up to FE

ol man Rufus

Thank you for you reply.
I do play on a Laptop but my long time Guild doesn't play in GvG unfortunately. I am making some progress losing battles in GBG 8 units at a time.

Rufus XZ

blueskydwg

Thank you for you reply.
I do play on a Laptop but my long time Guild doesn't play in GvG unfortunately. I am making some progress losing battles in GBG 8 units at a time.

Rufus XZ
Just because your guild doesn't play in GvG doesn't mean you can't - unless your guild leadership won't give you the rights to set sieges.

Ebeondi Asi

I play on PC. and the troop select pop up has a line under selecting troops. If I click off to the right of eh bar it pulls i instantly to the Rogues at the far end.It takes a tiny bit of finess to get them in a good position. (not the battle damages ones) but I can hit it most every time wthout fuss.