1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

[Not A Bug] Deletion Is Not Collection

Discussion in 'Addressed' started by lemur, Aug 7, 2017.

1. lemur

lemur Well-Known Member

When a an uncollected production building is selected for possible deletion, the program collects from it. That should not happen. Deletion and collection are entirely different actions. A player should be able to investigate possible deletion without being forced to collect.

EDIT:
    Why is this "not a bug"? Dismissing this issue without any explanation is disrespectful on the part of InnoGames. Is there a place where InnoGames has defined what it considers a "bug" to be?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  2. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Surely you're not serious. What bizarre set of circumstances would make this an issue? Never mind, I don't want to know.

Manda the first likes this.
  3. lemur

lemur Well-Known Member

I am sure of at least two things:
    1. I am serious, and
    2. You felt free to clutter the board with a clueless reply.

4. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

98bf3e56956f4f4a8b8e49575f283251.png

Ever find your way out of the Middle Ages yet?

5. Stephen Longshanks

Makes us even. You felt free to clutter the Forum with a completely pointless thread. "Forced to collect"? Get real.

6. Manda the first

Manda the first Well-Known Member

How is this a bug? I do it all the time when I'm replacing houses. I was waiting for the collection to pop before I replaced them and the game required one less click from me to do it. Isn't less clicking what we all want?

7. Konrad the mediocre

Konrad the mediocre Well-Known Member

Can you collect if you disconnect it?

8. lemur

lemur Well-Known Member

Certain expressions are hallmarks of the left side of the bell curve.

Have you ever heard of fulfilling repeatable quests? Timing collections? From your remarks, it would seem that such concepts are "bizarre" to your simplistic perspective on playing the game, which is unfortunate.

9. lemur

lemur Well-Known Member

Not when it disrupts the timing of repeatable quests.

10. Stephen Longshanks

They're called recurring quests, not repeatable. And if you're so wise in the game, why would you need to click on a production building to "investigate possible deletion"? (Which, by the way, is actually selling, not deleting.) Either sell it or don't, what's to investigate?