• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

diamond check

DeletedUser32439

hi, is there a way to check if a recurring quest has offered diamonds as a prize.

DeletedUser32439

i was thinking, like enter a command in chat and it tells you, like a script.
i see this method in other games where you run a script and it tells you things you have achieved

DeletedUser31592

There is not a way to search.

As @Josar said, it gives you medals instead. To expand- you get diamonds once per recurring quest. Medals will not show up for a reward until after you have gotten diamonds. So if you get medals from the Fnord or Unbirthday Quest, you know you've already gotten diamonds at some point.

DeletedUser32824

Is diamonds a guaranteed first prize when doing a recurring quest for the first time? Or does it take the place of the medals chance?

DeletedUser32328

Is diamonds a guaranteed first prize when doing a recurring quest for the first time? Or does it take the place of the medals chance?
Not guaranteed. Can be another prize first time.

DeletedUser34716

hi, is there a way to check if a recurring quest has offered diamonds as a prize.
You can get diamonds and medals when you do the Daily or Event quest, but you have to accept these quests first to get to next quest that might offer diamonds or medals. You do not have to finished any quest that you do not want to do. Just accept it and hope the next quest have diamonds or medals as a reward.

DeletedUser31440

Recurring Quests will give out diamonds once per type (spend fp's, collect x coin/supplies, spend x coins & supplies, etc.). It is random for when you get the diamonds but you have a 1/14* chance of getting them. After you've gotten diamonds for that RQ the reward slot will switch over to medals at the same 1/14* chance.
*1/14 is based off wikia and other players findings
5/14 chance for goods (1/14 for each individual type)
2/14 chance for small supplies/coins
1/14 chance for large supplies/coins
1/14 chance for fp's
1/14 chance for bp
1/14 chance for medals (diamonds)

DeletedUser

Recurring Quests will give out diamonds once per type (spend fp's, collect x coin/supplies, spend x coins & supplies, etc.). It is random for when you get the diamonds but you have a 1/14* chance of getting them. After you've gotten diamonds for that RQ the reward slot will switch over to medals at the same 1/14* chance.
*1/14 is based off wikia and other players findings
5/14 chance for goods (1/14 for each individual type)
2/14 chance for small supplies/coins
1/14 chance for large supplies/coins
1/14 chance for fp's
1/14 chance for bp
1/14 chance for medals (diamonds)
That only adds up to 11/14. What do you get the other 3/14 times? Never mind, I figured out my mistake.