• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] DIAMOND FARM.UNSPECIFIED WORLD..

DreadfulCadillac

I am thinking about creating a diamond farm on a world(no not a GE diamond farm, a WW farm)..my question is
I am going to get all the wws from the upcoming events(as they have so many, i mine as well)..im thinking of picking up like at least 20 to 30 wws on these 1 or 2 world from the free event currency they give daily, maybe doing a couple of the quests.The citys will stay permanatly in IA.will it be worth it though?so i know be4fore i do/dont do it..:)

Jern2017

I have a diamond farm in Arvahall. I also don't plan on leaving the Iron Age.

I try to complete the Daily Challenge every day (especially if the reward is WW or WW shrink kit fragments) for the Expert's Chest which has a Wishing Well as one of the possible rewards. I have a Statue of Zeus at level 10 in case I get the "defeat this x sized army" DC quest. I also have goods buildings in case I need to negotiate in the DC and also for negotiating in the GE as GE 4 is a great source of diamonds and maybe even a Fountain of Youth. I'm still stocking up on goods and tavern silver for the extra turn but I give the Expedition a go every two weeks or so.

In events, I save all the currency for when a WW appears as a daily special. I scored 12 or 13 in the Forge Bowl event. I currently have 29 WWs and one Fountain of Youth. Hope I get some more in the Carnival Event.

I'm contemplating whether or not to unlock PVP, because I can't do the DC if it requires me to win a certain amount of battles or defeat units, I can't complete it unless I still have some encounters of the lower difficulties of the GE left (I'm not strong enough to fight through the last two levels).

One thing you need to keep in mind is you'll need expansions. Try finding some advanced friends with high level GBs that give good rewards, like the Arc. Ask them if you can lock in the last spot on these GBs. That's the best way to earn medals for expansions.

Also, don't forget to do the BE recurring quests before moving to the IA, as you can get diamonds this way as well.

DreadfulCadillac

OK:)
I have a diamond farm in Arvahall. I also don't plan on leaving the Iron Age.

I try to complete the Daily Challenge every day (especially if the reward is WW or WW shrink kit fragments) for the Expert's Chest which has a Wishing Well as one of the possible rewards. I have a Statue of Zeus at level 10 in case I get the "defeat this x sized army" DC quest. I also have goods buildings in case I need to negotiate in the DC and also for negotiating in the GE as GE 4 is a great source of diamonds and maybe even a Fountain of Youth. I'm still stocking up on goods and tavern silver for the extra turn but I give the Expedition a go every two weeks or so.

In events, I save all the currency for when a WW appears as a daily special. I scored 12 or 13 in the Forge Bowl event. I currently have 29 WWs and one Fountain of Youth. Hope I get some more in the Carnival Event.

I'm contemplating whether or not to unlock PVP, because I can't do the DC if it requires me to win a certain amount of battles or defeat units, I can't complete it unless I still have some encounters of the lower difficulties of the GE left (I'm not strong enough to fight through the last two levels).

One thing you need to keep in mind is you'll need expansions. Try finding some advanced friends with high level GBs that give good rewards, like the Arc. Ask them if you can lock in the last spot on these GBs. That's the best way to earn medals for expansions.

Also, don't forget to do the BE recurring quests before moving to the IA, as you can get diamonds this way as well.
TY Alot:)

Emberguard

For the amount of diamonds you get? Probably not. For the fun of having a second city? Sure why not.

On average I'd expect 10 DS's per event. So that's 3 events for your WW goal plus another 3 events if you wish to

DeletedUser29726

Worth it is highly subjective. You can count each wishing well as 0.5 diamonds per day you collect it. If the work to get 100 wishing wells across however many worlds and collect them daily is worth 50 diamonds a day to you then it's "worth it".