• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond Farming proggress

WinnerGR

---;)-;)-;)--------;););)-----------------
---;)-----;)-------;)--------------------
---;)------;)------;)--------------------
---;)--------;)----;);););)- Progress-----
---;)------;)------;)--------------------
---;)----;)--------;)--------------------

---;)-;)-----------;)--------------------

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes I have and that was how I got my 25-500 diamonds a week and I will no longer be able to read your posts as I am now ignoring you .
If true, then you were in violation of game rules. Knowingly taking advantage of a bug is specifically forbidden by game rules. Although I doubt the truth of your claim, as you could never get 25 Diamonds from a Wishing Well...even a Little one. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It is not a violation of the rules as I was not doing it knowing it was a bug and for some reason I got 25 diamonds in my plunders.
Then it wasn't a Wishing Well. Your recollection is obviously wrong. Seems to me you're just making things up to get people going. I mean, what are the odds that those two specific bugs (plundering a WW and the WW only giving 25 Diamonds) would hit on the same plunder? Not to mention the fact that you would have to be having unbelievably good luck to get 500 Diamonds a week out of plundering WWs on only two worlds. :rolleyes:

Jern2017

I like the general idea of this thread. We have plunder, sniping, CS, event... progress threads, why not a Diamond farming progress thread? I have 124 WWs/FoYs in mine, I wouldn't mind sharing my progress and ideas or strategies.

But @WinnerGR, it would be awesome if you stopped seeking for attention or posting meaningless one liners. Learn the game more and try to contribute constructive opinions instead.

Agent327

Then it wasn't a Wishing Well. Your recollection is obviously wrong. Seems to me you're just making things up to get people going.

If it wasn't a WW, what was it, cause it is impossible to plunder diamonds in any way.

In his defence, he is not trying to get people going. He desperately wants to be seen as a big player that is important in the game. To achieve that he tries to look much bigger than he is. Problem with that is he makes statements that actually shows how little he knows. When confronted with that, all that is left is to make up more ridiculous stories. He gets trapped in his own lies. Thta's why he is hacked and can plunder diamonds.

WinnerGR

I like the general idea of this thread. We have plunder, sniping, CS, event... progress threads, why not a Diamond farming progress thread? I have 124 WWs/FoYs in mine, I wouldn't mind sharing my progress and ideas or strategies.

But @WinnerGR, it would be awesome if you stopped seeking for attention or posting meaningless one liners. Learn the game more and try to contribute constructive opinions instead.
124 WWs that is a proper DF.

DeletedUser

If it wasn't a WW, what was it, cause it is impossible to plunder diamonds in any way.
Well, the Crow's Nest has a chance at 25 Diamonds, but you're right in that it can't be plundered, either. The only possible way to get Diamonds out of attacking a neighbor that I can think of is maybe Spoils of War from the battle itself, but I don't remember if that has ever given me Diamonds. And even if it did, he could never get as many as 500 in one week from it.

The Lady Redneck

OK. I am confused.

2 Cities that are set up as diamond farms with only 1 WW in each and from that Winner was getting 25 - 500 diamonds income. (over what length of period)
Heck... I am in the process of collecting WWs in one world in order to start a diamond farm and only have 16 at the moment so do not cinsider that to be a viable amount yet.

Or is this income from plundering other players WW's!!!!???
If this is possible, given the infrequency of my own WW producing diamonds. How many other peoples WWs is he plundering to get that amount of Diamonds.

DeletedUser

Search "diamond farm."

On another note, I didn't think you could set a forum mod to ignore! That sounds dangerous :)
On that post, he was replying to @Agent327, I believe.
On another note :

What is a DR or Diamond Farm.
It is a secondary city that is there strictly to accumulate Diamonds for use on the player's main world. The two main methods are to either fill them with as many Wishing Wells as possible, because WWs have a chance of giving Diamonds when collected, and/or to set the city up to be able to finish all 4 levels of GE each week, because you can win Diamonds there, too. I have 5 Diamond farms currently, although one is not far enough along to be productive yet.

And a side note, when I click on a Forum member's avatar the option to ignore them is there. I wonder what happens if I click on it? LOL

Agent327

Well, the Crow's Nest has a chance at 25 Diamonds, but you're right in that it can't be plundered, either. The only possible way to get Diamonds out of attacking a neighbor that I can think of is maybe Spoils of War from the battle itself, but I don't remember if that has ever given me Diamonds. And even if it did, he could never get as many as 500 in one week from it.

Spoils of war can give 50 diamonds, but he does not have a HC. He is just making things up to look important and the more you question him, the more ridiculous the story gets.

Maybe he hasn't updated the game in 4 years and he watched a advertisement video or filled out a survey to earn diamonds?

Read his signature and you know how dumb that statement is.

OK. I am confused.

2 Cities that are set up as diamond farms with only 1 WW in each and from that Winner was getting 25 - 500 diamonds income. (over what length of period)

A week according to him.

Or is this income from plundering other players WW's!!!!???
If this is possible, given the infrequency of my own WW producing diamonds. How many other peoples WWs is he plundering to get that amount of Diamonds.

It isn't possible. He used it to rectify his claim and had to retract it to no surprise.

Algona

In his defence, he is not trying to get people going. He desperately wants to be seen as a big player that is important in the game. To achieve that he tries to look much bigger than he is. Problem with that is he makes statements that actually shows how little he knows. When confronted with that, all that is left is to make up more ridiculous stories. He gets trapped in his own lies. Thta's why he is hacked and can plunder diamonds.

Spoils of war can give 50 diamonds, but he does not have a HC. He is just making things up to look important and the more you question him, the more ridiculous the story gets.

Read his signature and you know how dumb that statement is.

A week according to him.

It isn't possible. He used it to rectify his claim and had to retract it to no surprise.

I will no longer be able to read your posts as I am now ignoring you .

Winner, that ain't happening.

You don't get to keep blithering your inane or false or misleading posts that we all have to see that inevitably prompt Agent to post their equally annoying...

I wonder who would get the most votes between you two for most annoying poster?

Question for a mod. Would a poll get deleted asking who is more annoying if posted someplace in the Tavern?

... responses to all your awful posts and not see Agent;s responses yourself. Since we all have to see Agent's posts, I'll be quoting them for you to see as well.

Thus the Agent quotes at the top of this. An annoying habit I will happily assume unless you take the obvious step that so many other folk keep requesting:

You want Agent to quit mocking you? Quit making mockable posts. You'll be doing all the rest of us two favors.

Meanwhile on topic:

Hybrid WW Farm. WWs and GE 64, GE 64 averages over 100 Diamonds per week, (the equivalent of about 30 WWs) and provides more FoYs The key is to develop ability to the point where getting through GE takes only a couple minute per day.

The big problem with this approach? It's really hard to not give this sort of city the full attention and time you will be tempted to put into it.