• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond Farming proggress

Mustapha00

I came to the conclusion that five Worlds are simply too much for me to handle, so I took the plunge and converted my J World city to a Diamond Farm.

I don't collect every day, but, in the three collections this week, my 36 WW/FoY yielded 300 Diamonds, including 150 in one day. I may well go oh-for-100 collections next week, but the gods of RNG smiled upon me this week.

Stay Rita

Just finished the beginning layout for my 9th GE/GBG city over on S have another one similar in V with CDM, COA, and Zues (traz in inventory with prints and goods ready, Arc just need the goods now). My goal is to work on my friends list and trade down higher age goods on S to jump start GE and GBG before this new event starts. Have another 7 IA cities all with CDM, Trap, COA, ZUES, TA, and Arc pushing GE 64 by Thursday the latest and some GBG. goal is complete the summer event in full and restock all worlds with goods. Long term goal is to get Y tree on all 9 worlds (all in the same progress) and then push each world to level 80 arcs to power level GBS for GBG.

WinnerGR

Closed down half me DFs so that I could focus on them and just have 2 and now my weekly average has shot up to around 250 per week with L3 GE complete and now countluss WWs.

Vger

Closed down half me DFs so that I could focus on them and just have 2 and now my weekly average has shot up to around 250 per week with L3 GE complete and now countluss WWs.
Just curious why you stop at GE3 when 4 is where the real diamonds are?
'countluss' WWs produce countless goods, that's more than enough to nego GE4.

Dryke

I realize you can get a ton of extra diamonds out of GE...but ultimately that's also time spent fighting for every farm, and space that could be used for more WW's. Even with only 3 diamond farms, I was spending a prohibitive amount of time trying to fight through GE IV to get those diamonds. I found it much less stressful to plow under most of my fighting bonus buildings and convert to 100% WW (with the occasional FoY still left over from before). I only kept my base three fighting GB's (zeus, CoA, CDM) because they help me during the events when fighting is required for a quest step.

Jern2017

I just reached the Progressive Era in my Diamond farm world. I got some expansions and I now have 157 WWs/Little WWs/FoYs/Little FoYs in my city.