• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond Farming proggress

WinnerGR

Yet absolutely no screenshots to back outlandish claims. Where is the baseline to show where you started? Where are the updated pictures to show progress? Looking up a player city is not difficult to debunk your claims. Any player can claim anything and claim truth you can at least attempt to make some bad photo shop pictures but you managed to troll and sucker in 10+pages on a thread that simply increases your post count. If that was your end game well done
Who are you talking to?
WinnerGR I would assume
I explicitly put in the first post that it was outdated and then we go down the same road again :
What is the definition of a DF?
But I think this was the verdict meaning that I do have 4 DFs.
Or it could be @Stephen Longshanks .

WinnerGR

I am hoping that today daily special will be the WW .

20 minuets till we see .

*(fingers crossed)* it will be a WW

EDIT : 19 minuets now
EDIT : I am counting every second , 18 minuets

Lankybrit

In one city or across multiple cities? I've only 13 across both of mine; all but one are Little WWs.
Across 6 cities. I guess I'm not allowed to give you a link to my blog, but it has all the details in there. Oh yeah, 2 of them are baby Diamond farms, 3 are fighting for GE, and 1 is my main world that I'm advancing ages in.

Last edited:

WinnerGR

One on V world which now has three in total ( on that world ) and arcoss all wolrds ( LWW included ) I have 9 meaning I should get 50 dimaonds around every 11 days.