• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond Farming proggress

WinnerGR

I haven't got as many on my DFs ( EDIT : WWs ) as I would have likes becuase I thought ( stupidly ) they had totally stopped WW DSes

I have 2 DFs one on V and another on H and my main in D and I am in almost all other wolrds with tiny ( I mean it ) towns .

Wow 1K drinks spent on 'H' world and now WW and I only spent 400 drinks on 'V' world and got a WW.
Not really aiming for WWs on other worlds but due to the bad happenings on H I am gonna do some on J with very little drinks.

No luck on J either.

And just my luck on the one world I didn't want them I get 1million , atleast I can get some coodies from the AD or somtheing

If I have time I might complete some more quests on V but on H I can't becuase I don't have the goods ( or mayve its the othre way round

Last edited:

Nicholas002

And just my luck on the one world I didn't want them I get 1million , atleast I can get some coodies from the AD or somtheing
If you had enough drinks to score “a million” daily specials, why wouldn’t you save them for a daily special you wanted? Why spend them on wishing wells if you don’t want them in that world. Makes no sense.

WinnerGR

If you had enough drinks to score “a million” daily specials, why wouldn’t you save them for a daily special you wanted? Why spend them on wishing wells if you don’t want them in that world. Makes no sense.
Becuase there is no daily special I want and the WWs are a good TC and jems.

WinnerGR

Are you kidding?

this event has tons of great daily specials. Sentinel outpost, winners plaza upgrade, and 2 of the tracks are insanely good.
yeah yeah I plan to get them too with all the more drinks I get in the event , I have only done like a 1/4 of the questline.
EDIT : A few of those rewards have allready been DS and I have got a few of them.

Agent327

Stay on topic. This isn't a chatbox. Topic is diamond farm progress, not daily event specials.

@WinnerGR, you started this topic. If you keep using it as a personal chat and keep steering it off topic I will lock it.

WinnerGR

Stay on topic. This isn't a chatbox. Topic is diamond farm progress, not daily event specials.

@WinnerGR, you started this topic. If you keep using it as a personal chat and keep steering it off topic I will lock it.
??????
DFs = GE + WW
WW = gained from DS
DS = Event

@Stephen Longshanks said so.

And when I tryed to create a thread logging my WWs and stuff it got deleted so here is where its meant togo.

Agent327

??????
DFs = GE + WW
WW = gained from DS
DS = Event

@Stephen Longshanks said so.

And when I tryed to create a thread logging my WWs and stuff it got deleted so here is where its meant togo.

What Stephen Longshanks told you or whatever thread from you got deleted is in the past. I am telling you now and it isn't open for discussion.

Telling how many WW's you got from the event is progress. All the other chatter isn't. I can do it the hard way and delete all off topic chatter, or do it the easy way and just close the thread. Not hard to guess what my preference is. It is up to you where this goes.

WinnerGR

What Stephen Longshanks told you or whatever thread from you got deleted is in the past. I am telling you now and it isn't open for discussion.

Telling how many WW's you got from the event is progress. All the other chatter isn't. I can do it the hard way and delete all off topic chatter, or do it the easy way and just close the thread. Not hard to guess what my preference is. It is up to you where this goes.
OK , Ok I understand .

WinnerGR

Just got 100+25 diamonds from GE after spending some diamonds so I am now at 168 diamonds , thinking on turning my mian city into a Df and basicallly starting agisn on V world.

Last edited: