• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond Farming proggress

Woody*

So if you recommend that I use it for space every time does that mean I should never use it for the other thing or use it for the other things when my DFs are better

I don't recommend buying diamond expansions on diamond farms. A case can be made, but the people who can make it know what works best for them (there is a payoff time, but it's measured in years).

WinnerGR

I don't recommend buying diamond expansions on diamond farms. A case can be made, but the people who can make it know what works best for them (there is a payoff time, but it's measured in years).
No i meant in my main city not in my DFs . In my Dfs I will use other means for expansion.

DevaCat

So if you recommend that I use it for space every time does that mean I should never use it for the other thing or use it for the other things when my DFs are better
In that context I meant space wins, for me of course, over any CS concern. Space is the one true limited resource in the game. You can get more diamonds, more fps, but you are limited in the space you can have.

The Lady Redneck

I have 2 world I intend turning into DFs. But call it Sod's law or Murphy's law or any law you like. Those are the 2 worlds I am finding it harders to get WW or WWFs in. But in my main world which will never be a DF, I am falling over the dang things.