• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond offers

Ebeondi Asi

Then I will just take your luck Johnny B.Goode. You in return will get the bad luck so many write about. Maybe after a few years of what they experience, you can ponder it.

Johnny B. Goode

Then I will just take your luck Johnny B.Goode. You in return will get the bad luck so many write about. Maybe after a few years of what they experience, you can ponder it.
What? I get bad luck about as often as I get good luck, on average. That was the point of my post. Comprehension problems?

KeenWise

Basically, if Inno wants to drive prices up and down, let them do it -- it's all made up currency anyway. But charge everyone everywhere the same price at any give time.
You seem to be saying that in addition to the Diamond deals that are offered to spenders, they get preferential odds from the RNG. Is that right? Because if you are, I can testify that it is hogwash. I have gotten the same average results overall as anyone else in the 6+ years I've been playing, whether I've been spending a lot or nothing at all. I have hot streaks and cold streaks, just like everyone else. The difference between me and you isn't whether or not we spend money, it's whether or not we recognize and understand the realities of an impartial RNG. I do. You, and a whole load of other folks over the years, apparently do not.
Wow, judgmental much? Maybe a good idea to make sure the person you are attacking has any concept what you are going on about.

wolfhoundtoo

Inno isn't going to give the same price for diamonds to everyone because it's not in their best interest to do so. They set up the game to give people a chance to impulse buy for low amounts (lots of time such as the collect all, additional turn in negotiations and the list goes on). They tend to give currency offers in the events for those willing to gamble that they can get what they want (and a fair subset simply don't understand what they are doing there) and in other ways (such as giving you a boost in the castle system) when you buy diamonds. All of the generic offers no doubt are given to everyone. The 'better' offers are no doubt tied to spending because many people who accumulate diamonds that way use them and then buy more. Whatever method(s) they are using are geared to maximize their revenue.

No need for Inno to give spenders better RNG results (in fact they'd have motive to give worse results since if they are willing to spend they might spend more to keep going) and there isn't much point to them playing RNG games. Too risky of getting caught and losing players. If they wanted to give spenders a boost they'd simply offer them additional benefits for buying or allow them to buy items straight up for diamonds (which they sometimes because some people must buy them).

Johnny B. Goode

Wow, judgmental much? Maybe a good idea to make sure the person you are attacking has any concept what you are going on about.
Pardon me for apparently understanding what you said better than you did. Maybe you should learn to be clearer in what you're trying to say.
Basically, if Inno wants to drive prices up and down, let them do it -- it's all made up currency anyway. But charge everyone everywhere the same price at any give time.
Since you rephrased it like this, I see that you were trying to say no one should get any special deals...or everyone should. What's next, participation awards?

Emberguard

Technically it is the same price. The sales don't drop the amount you pay, only increases the output

JimCougar

They say that they don't do this, but I have consistently gotten great offers after I bought maybe 3 $100 diamond offers.

Sharmon the Impaler

My local Home Depot gives me an extra 10% off of what regular shoppers pay that don't have a commercial account there. They must be following Innos example and you need to tell them this Keen.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

This offer just landed. Maybe INNO's offer selection process isn't as smart as we've been thinking. Like most mid- to late-game players I've got a lot of medals. Over 35 million and climbing fast. Had to laugh when I saw this.

1637660629495.png

Emberguard

So, everyone got a medals offer today? Maybe with a diamond bonus maybe not?
Correct. Some deals are sent to everyone who logs in within a set time period (ie: Medals, Forge Points, Event Currency etc), others are on a per account basis. The +% isn't the only "per account" deal, but it is the most commonly known.