• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

diamond packages

ronman

does anyone know if this world is on multi servers. i ask because someone on this world said they saw a big diamond package like 12000 for 54.99. on this world , but i haven't seen nothing like that. i have been checking reg and all i saw was reg packages with the new price upped.

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
Offers you get are based on your buying. The bigger packages are offered if you have bought packages before.

ronman

bummer i brought a 2 packages on Halloween event. yea 2 cause i ran out of diamonds quick and i mean very quick. i was going to stockup for this event, may not now.

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
bummer i brought a 2 packages on Halloween event. yea 2 cause i ran out of diamonds quick and i mean very quick. i was going to stockup for this event, may not now.
You always get offers during events, but the better offers are outside events.

-Chen-

Toward the end of a special event I see Inno offer 41K Diamonds for $199.99.
I don't recall ever seeing one for 41K, before, during or after, but they put one up there on mine this morning for 35K, which is about as good as I see.

I suppose they might offer a better percentage outside of events, but I rarely if ever see them. Besides, to me half the attraction of the event offers is that they came with the bonus and event currency.

Just An Observer

Might be due to me being a big time Diamond buyer earlier when I was setting up the city with all sorts of late era GBG's. Buying for an event took place when the Governor's Villa was up as a prize with a smaller amount for the Halloween event being spent.