• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond sale makes no sense

DeletedUser27796

So looking at the diamond sale I see they have the 80 dollar bundle listed as only 11000 diamonds with the 174 % bonus. The normal amount for 80 dollars is 10000 diamonds.... 10000 plus 174 % is not 11000. Inno, please stop trying to rip people off with these false high percentage numbers. They are not true in any way shape or forum .

DeletedUser27796

Lets do some math: the 80 dollar diamond bundle gives you 10k diamonds... 174% on top of would be 27400 diamonds. Please correct your incorrect numbers and I will gladly spend 80 dollars.

DeletedUser31498

Not tech savvy enough for that. I'm on mobile, and now I remember someone saying they charge more for diamonds on mobile

wolfhoundtoo

The mobile sales have a fee associated with them is my understanding. Also while I've never bothered to check the percentages for accuracy (as I simply evaluate the amount of diamonds i'm going to get versus what i'm spending to decide whether or not to do it) such numbers are usually based on the lowest purchase value. Compare it to the smallest diamond package.

DeletedUser

Mobile sales are through the app, and thus through Google Play or Microsoft Store or something like that, while the PC sales are directly from Inno. That is why there's a fee with the mobile sales. The 11,000 Diamond amount is after the 174% is added. Screenshot (1).png
Notice that the unboosted amount of 4014 is lined through.

DeletedUser27796

I'm pretty sure I've seen sales on my tablet before. Also, as stated by gutmeister, 80 Dollars, bought him 10k diamonds. Why are the number different? it makes no sense..

wolfhoundtoo

Because there is someone between you and Inno who gets a cut of the sale. The 11,000 diamonds is for the PC market which Inno can sell to directly (i.e. no one they have to pay for the transaction).

DeletedUser27796

Yes, I get that now, but diamond sales do not appear on mobile version,correct? so why does another persons numbers state differently than mine? $80 for 2,942 +239% = 10k diamonds!!

DeletedUser27796

the 239 percent would indicate that is his pc sale numbers, how can those numbers be different for each player. Seems very unfair....

DeletedUser

the 239 percent would indicate that is his pc sale numbers, how can those numbers be different for each player. Seems very unfair....
It's not a temporary sale, it is a permanent discount for buying in bulk. The more Diamonds you buy (and thus the more money you spend), the more free Diamonds they give you, which is an ongoing thing.