1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

[Confirmed] Diamond Sale pop up window keeps popping up on mobile

Discussion in 'Confirmed' started by Lauramiller, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Lauramiller

Lauramiller Well-Known Member

Basically, an exact repeat of an earlier bug advertising a similar sale. Once dismissed, the window keeps coming back every 10 seconds, making the game nearly unplayable

tbone19688 likes this.
  2. tbone19688

tbone19688 New Member

Yes the same exact as last time but worse. Who ever is programming these need to be moved to another section they are not doing well.

3. airadir

airadir New Member

It is really bad needs to be disabled asap it continues to pop up even when you haven't dismissed it until it blacks the screen out

4. Snark the Strange

Snark the Strange New Member

Came up even when I was on a short tavern boost. Outraged!

5. tpabird

tpabird New Member

Same for me I can't play this game. If all they want is our money and even when you spend it the pop ups continue every few seconds it makes the game un-playable. Outraged as well!

6. Snark the Strange

Snark the Strange New Member

Resolved. Reverted a bit, still had my forge point award that I had used. Nothing aided now.

7. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

Yeah it is annoying..
    [​IMG]