• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond Special Offer Popups

Salsuero

I wish Inno would learn that I'm not going to buy diamonds just because you keep putting a popup offer in front of me every 15 seconds. I clicked no... and I meant it. Remember: "no means no".

Thank you. Rant designed to distract me from all the diamond offer popups complete.

DeletedUser22361

I just logged in today and damn. Getting pop up every few seconds wth ! Stopped playing.

DeletedUser22361

Started looking to see if anyone else is having the same problems.

DeletedUser22361

Seems this is only happening in E WORLD for me. Is this just certain worlds or a problem game wide ?

Falconwing

lol, I had that happen once a couple months ago. Couldn't even start a production cause the offer kept popping up. I ended up logging off and closing the browser. After I logged back on, the problem was gone.

Salsuero

lol, I had that happen once a couple months ago. Couldn't even start a production cause the offer kept popping up. I ended up logging off and closing the browser. After I logged back on, the problem was gone.

Yeah, it went away for me this morning, but not until it had popped up at least 10 or so times every 15 seconds-ish. At least it wasn't as bad as that time a couple months ago that I believe you're referring to. That was NASTY!