• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond subscription?

TheLineBlind

I got a similar offer but mine was for 50 daily diamonds and the prices were $9.99 $24.99 and $39.99 respectively. Maybe mine are less because I am still in IA.

wolfhoundtoo

Inno uses some kind of automated (I believe) system to make the offers. Likely the difference is based on past spending habits of the players involved. If you haven't bought a diamond package or only a small one they'll offer you a deal that costs less as they may figure you are less likely to go from spending $0 dollars or $20 (or whatever amount) to say $99.99 (the smallest amount shown in the deal posted above).

Emberguard

I got a similar offer but mine was for 50 daily diamonds and the prices were $9.99 $24.99 and $39.99 respectively. Maybe mine are less because I am still in IA.
Did it look the same? There is a offer that shows up when a new world is created (some restrictions apply to prevent abuse) that has a different visual look to it

Thread where I got the image from: New city diamond packages

index.php

However the OP seems to have something different. Price for the first offer seems to have a +6% benefit from normal pricing (if that's in USD), middle one bit hard to determine what the equivalent would be with that pricing and the last one is within the same price range of a +100% princely gift (87,000 diamonds would be a 200% on $200, OP would be spending $400) Edit: +105.17245% equivalent bonus for the $400 package /end edit

The first subscription option from the OP would actually be a good option for anyone that hasn't yet unlocked the second page of diamond offers if it's a price range you want on the base values but don't have access to yet. If you look at the screenshots you'll notice there's two pages. New accounts don't get that second page. I only got the second page after spending a few times.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Anyone else get this offer today? This is the first time I have seen it:

View attachment 18987
Are those prices in USD?

'Cause here's the normal price for $99,99
1627375330310.png

They're definitely basing the crossed out pricing purely on the lowest subscription. 15k goes into 90k six times. $100 x 6 = $600 so that gets you the biggest package base pricing.

It's unclear from the screenshot if it'll work in the same manner as the Diamond Starter Package deal and therefore require you to log in to receive the diamonds or if it'll automatically add to your account regardless. However if it is USD pricing it's possible Inno added a Margin of Error into the pricing to account for days not logging into the game. 'Cause let's face it, chances are players are going to occasionally miss a day or two logging in, and depending on what happens on days you don't log in you may potentially be missing diamonds for those days (won't know for sure without actually buying the package and then testing it).

Lancer

Inno uses some kind of automated (I believe) system to make the offers. Likely the difference is based on past spending habits of the players involved. If you haven't bought a diamond package or only a small one they'll offer you a deal that costs less as they may figure you are less likely to go from spending $0 dollars or $20 (or whatever amount) to say $99.99 (the smallest amount shown in the deal posted above).

I have always thought the same way about that. I've had offers pop up that much more closely matches what I would normally get, at first I didn't relate to the offers at all. Then after it learns that you usually use the same one or two offers and I think it can even calculate how often you would normally take those offers.

Pickleweasel

I didn't get one, but then again I couldn't buy diamonds even if I wanted to do so (I tried to buy a $5 chunk once a couple years ago to finish off an event . . . not possible). I only use prepaid debit cards if cash is not an option, and U.S.-based prepaid debit cards can't be used for non-U.S. purchases, even if routed through amazon or paypal.