• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamonds in recurring quests

blueskydwg

FOE Wiki says: " Diamonds can be earned through recurring quests, but only once for each quest. "
Has this changed? I'm (almost) positive I've gotten diamonds more than once on some quests.
Or maybe it's that stuff I've been smoking. IDK.

Agent327

If you still have doubts, you get diamonds onlt once. After that it will be medals, so once you start getting medals for a RQ, you know you already got the diamonds.

Kranyar the Mysterious

FOE Wiki says: " Diamonds can be earned through recurring quests, but only once for each quest. "
Has this changed? I'm (almost) positive I've gotten diamonds more than once on some quests.
When you age up and receive a recurring quest that is the same as an RQ in the previous age it still counts as being a new quest, so you will get diamonds from it again. Might this be what you are seeing/thinking of?

blueskydwg

Yes, I knew that aging up reset all the recurring quests. I'm in SAV and there are many more RQs than previous ages and I guess I just forgot which ones I had already received the diamond reward and which ones I had not.
But thanks for the reply.

Lord Pest

Thanks for the medals info after getting diamonds that one time. I’m pretty sure I got diamonds once from all OF quests but now I can check for medals to make sure.