• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Diamonds

DeletedUser

I aborted that one for the very same reasons. I still managed to get other diamond-rewarding quests, and so if I were in your position I would abort the quest. However, different quest completion paths may lead to different quests offered. You may have completed/aborted different quests than I have, and so you may or may not get more diamond-rewarding quests later on, or even as many. So it's up to you.

DeletedUser34

I know, and that is why when I was told to skip a quest it concerned me. I am in HMA, and am somehow missing a ton of diamonds that other swore they got. I think it is generally NOT a good idea to skip quests anymore.

DeletedUser

I've only had a few diamond rewards and I haven't skipped a single Jester quest yet. I think if people are claiming to have received hundreds of diamonds from quest rewards they may be exaggerating a bit.

Thanks for the input Daniel, I'll go ahead and skip it now. Diamond rewards don't really mean a whole lot to me anyway.