• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forwarded Did i get a private message? lol lets look again

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYonWALL

Proposal
A way to see if you got a Private message.

Current System (if applicable)
Just a small red ! icon showing new messages

Details
Add in pic below: A green ! Icon just for Private Messages pic 1
And a new Tab in Message Center to separate them from Guild threads pic 2message center5.jpgmessage center 00.jpg

A easy way to see if any one sent a PM no more check and jumbled threads and private messages together

Abuse Prevention
I see no possible abuse

DeletedUser31499

+1 I would find this useful and helpful. I’m on an iPad and sometimes don’t find a private message for several days. I know I could scroll back every hour or two but this is a good idea.

WinnerGR

+1

I have 6 guild threads and they get updated like every hour!!

Only bad is that this is only for mobile.

PFrocco

+1

Great idea, for all platforms, could simply have same small arrow pop-up for pc users on the message box.

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
And my Question to you how do you know if someone sends a Private message
lol have you been in a guild with lots of messages and the private messages is always below all the rest and have to load more just to see them every time
Maybe you are not a real player!
Ofcourse I am not a real player, so I don't get messages. If I would, I would see the message notice. Does it matter if it is guild or private? Do you want to ignore guild and only see private?

DeletedUser42595

+1

I have wished this for a long time.
We easily have 15 guild threads and my guild member's private messages get pushed back.

DeletedUser27301

+1
Anything that helps messages get more visibility would be great, but on PC too please. I would particularly love it if new private messages had a special mark and I'd also love it if certain threads or messages could be marked as important.

I help lead a top 10 guild with almost 80 members, we have lots of swap and 1.x threads, plus others. Most private messages get knocked back to page 5-6 in a matter of minutes most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.