• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Did man and dinosaurs ever co-exsist?

Did man and dinosaurs ever co-exsist?

• Total voters

Captain Christian

So, here's a topic to discuss, did man and dinosaurs ever exsist at the same time? I have my own answer, but I'll wait to see what everybody else says.

RazorbackPirate

Teacher's bully children in my country
Here too. If we ever did, we no longer have an education system, we have an indoctrination system. For most, excelling academically only shows how well you've integrated the indoctrination. A dumbed down populace is easily controlled, and just looking at the state of the world, most people are complete idiots.

As to the question, in the antediluvian world, I believe they did coexist. Since we know that reptiles never stop growing, and with human life spans in the hundreds of years, imagine how large a 500 year old lizard would be?

Alpha Persei

no, dinosaurs didn't co exist with humans at all, this can be known when we can consider the different time periods /eras

Dominator - X

I think it has been proven that, yes, this did happen. There was a movie based on the reality tv docuseries that showed what life was like when it happened. I think it was called "Land Of The Lost" or something like that. The truth must be revealed and not hidden.

UBERhelp1

Everyone knows this. Haven't you seen the movies they made about the failure of Jurassic Park?

It's not like there is a very specific time frame from when fossils of dinosaurs can be found.

---------

Though the true answer depends on what your definition of a dinosaur is. Do you see certain reptiles or aquatic animals as being dinosaur-ic? Or do you consider other animals to be similar? By scientific definiton the only "true" dinosaurs remaiming are birds. But then again, that's only if you believe in evolution, which not everyone does.

AwesomeAadi10

True dinosaurs went extinct 60 something million years ago. Humans are only 5-6 million years old. So no, humans didn’t ever coexist with true dinosaurs. If you want to pull in relatives of ancestors of the dinosaurs like birds, then it is a completely different story.