• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Not A Bug Did not get enough PvP medals

• Thread starter DeletedUser1382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1382

I am not getting the metals that I am due from the PvP-Tournaments. I have earned about 50 metals but only received 2. I can't go much farther in the game without the expansions that I can get with the metals. Please help!

DeletedUser55

The tournaments metals are only distributed once a week, And if i am looking at the correct person in game (player omegaone) you are still in the bronze age. the most metals you can win a week is 10. unless you have been playing for 5 weeks and have not gone past the bronze age i dont see how you could have earned 50 metals.

Obsidian3

Hi, im new at this game and that was a good question for me thanks.

DeletedUser1382

The tournaments metals are only distributed once a week, And if i am looking at the correct person in game (player omegaone) you are still in the bronze age. the most metals you can win a week is 10. unless you have been playing for 5 weeks and have not gone past the bronze age i dont see how you could have earned 50 metals.
NOTE: I played all five tournaments twice last week and won all but one, thats more than 2 metals, which was all that I was given. By your rules I should have gotten 10.

DeletedUser34

Each Tourney lasts a week. At the end week it tallies the battle points and awards you one set of medals. Depending on what position you came in on will decide how many medals you win.

DeletedUser55

NOTE: I played all five tournaments twice last week and won all but one, thats more than 2 metals, which was all that I was given. By your rules I should have gotten 10.
Is your in game name also OmegaOne? if that is so then it would be improbable for you to participate in all 5, as you have to have troops for all 5 ages in order to compete. Also, there is no "playing" in tournaments, every time you attack a player with at least 1 age appropriate troop, and have the corresponding ages tower unlocked (control the providence with the tower), the points you get after wining the battle are automatically tallied up. at the end of the week, the top players are awarded metals. as it is now there are players with over 20 fights in some of the towers in my neighborhood.

if you still think you have an issue feel free to create a ingame support ticket (right click --> Support in game) and one of the in game moderators will look at the logs.

DeletedUser34

fflam, I am thinking maybe he thought each click on a player participating in said tourney is a tourney. I thought that as well at one time. I could be wrong, but he is probably thinking 10 for every player present in that tower.

Daniel

Competing in all 5 tournaments means that you are in the LMA, which contradicts fflam's claim that you are in the Bronze age.

DeletedUser55

may be so. but to clarify when you attack a player the points are added up, at the end of the week the top points in medals in descending order.

DeletedUser1382

I think the BEST answer is for the rules to be posted for all to read!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have looked and have not found them.

HaekelHansi

OmegaOne: The current winner of the Bronze Age Tournament (which is the only one that you have unlocked the tower for) is a player called Winter. So ad 1, you didn't win the tower and thus did not earn 10 medals as you claim. Furthermore, what all others posted here, applies.

Many players are confusing things in the tower: You don't get the medals that are displayed behind a player when you attack and defeat him/her, you merely get battlepoints for winning those fights. These battlepoints are added to your account in the respective tower, and at the end of the week, the top 5 ranked players (LMA: top 9) of each tower get the medals as displayed in the tower ranking.

And I agree with you: Someone should write a Wiki :p

DeletedUser34

When the game is up and running full speed, there will no doubt be an official wiki. Till then, it is a case of asking and us keeping the at home wiki's up to date. which they are not at the moment, as I have not added the forage points and/or the towers to my portion, and I don't think anyone has added them to theirs. If it isn't added by this weekend, I plan on editing mine.

While I do agree, having had some serious confusion myself early on, usually guilds have q/a boards, as does this forum, so once asked, you can get your answer answered in pretty good time.

HaekelHansi

..... I have not added the forage points and/or the towers to my portion, and I don't think anyone has added them to theirs. .......
I do have a brief list of medals in my military guide, not sure what you mean by adding forge points to some guide? How many you need for a research?

DeletedUser34

hahaha, no, it was something brought up in another thread, I just am keeping an unofficial "ticker" for my honey do list.

Status
Not open for further replies.