• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Did the 100FP Relic get Nerfed?

DeletedUser26532

Just a question,

Every week in GE since getting my temple, I get a large group of Forge Points from a relic.

The first 2 weeks it was 100 FP relics.
The last two (and this week) its been 20 per relic.

Did the 100FP relic get nerfed down to 20? OR are there two different relics, and I just got really lucky the first two weeks?

DeletedUser8152

There are two different relics. Silver is 20 FP, gold is 100 FP.

DeletedUser26532

Ah. So just my lucky streak ran out.

Is there a list of known relics somewhere?

DeletedUser26154

Another thing to keep in mind is that the Temple is still getting tweaked. Any time a new development goes live, there is always tweaking, fine-tuning, working the bugs out, getting the numbers and percentage generators lined up like ducks in a row. It's not a done deal project right out the box. I'm not a developer or anything, I don't work for Inno, I give them money, not the other way around.
New works take time to get ready.

Let's talk hypothetically. Say the ToR's bonus percentage goody generator was cranked a little too high [i.e. Me getting 12 relics 1st. week].
False initial expectations, anyone?
Things have to get fixed without maddening the player base.
Toned it down so the rewards come at a rate that matches the stated percentages.
Being a card player since the 1980's, I know a thing or two about real percentages playing out.

The Temple of Relics was just too strong. Severely overpowered, it was the new 800 pound Gorilla of Great Buildings. Had to be handled.
After my initial shock and combing my hair back down straight, I am guessing this what happened. Amen.

DeletedUser9433

Another thing to keep in mind is that the Temple is still getting tweaked. Any time a new development goes live, there is always tweaking, fine-tuning, working the bugs out, getting the numbers and percentage generators lined up like ducks in a row. It's not a done deal project right out the box. I'm not a developer or anything, I don't work for Inno, I give them money, not the other way around.

Let's talk hypothetically. Say the ToR's bonus percentage goody generator was cranked a little too high [i.e. Me getting 12 relics 1st. week].
False initial expectations, anyone?
Things have to get fixed without maddening the player base.
Toned it down so the rewards come at a rate that matches the stated percentages.
Being a card player since the 1980's, I know a thing or two about real percentages playing out.

The Temple of Relics was just too strong. Severely overpowered, it was the new 800 pound Gorilla of Great Buildings. Had to be handled.
After my initial shock and combing my hair back down straight, I am guessing this what happened. Amen.
No need to guess, GvG battles were counting towards ToR rewards by mistake, not a tweak, just a bug fix.

DeletedUser26154

No need to guess, GvG battles were counting towards ToR rewards by mistake, not a tweak, just a bug fix.
That makes a lot of sense. I feel bad for the game developers for catching our forum Hades.

And now here's a picture of penguins holding hands.

penguins holding hands.png

Mustapha00

>dons my tinfoil hat<

Or perhaps that first week bonanza was to motivate players to spend money to buy diamonds in order to build their Temples because the rewards were so generous.....

wolfhoundtoo

As noted in the post below the one you are quoting: there was a bug where relics were being awarded for GVG. The players that were getting so many relics should of been able to figure out that the relics were not coming from the 48 encounters in GE. Particularly if they got them when they didn't even do an encounter. No adjustment or conspiracy simply a bug that some players benefited from briefly before it got fixed (the math from the TOR would of indicated a problem too....that or they should of gone out and bought a lottery ticket if they were running that hot).

DeletedUser26154

As noted in the post below
I don't do GvG. All my fighting is either G.E. or against computer troops as I explore and conquer new lands and all those Tiny Towns
Either way there was a problem with it and it was fixed. Now the percentages follow true to stated numbers.
Joy and peace at last in the forums. We all reached a united consensus and agreement, sing the same song and read from the same page.