• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Did the Arc Improve the Game?

Salsuero

Nor any worse, so what's your point?

So you only know what these players have told you. And no one ever says anything untrue, do they? You assume that they are telling you the truth.

And you're simply criticizing Inno on something you weren't involved in. Stalemate.

Seriously? LMFAO :rolleyes:

DeletedUser36572

Not sure if the arc improved the game, but pretty sure it improves this thread lol

I am almost certain I will someday use the 360+ Arc Prints I have accumulated for something. Until then, it’s fun as heck watching people gripe about how other people enjoy their game.

DeletedUser27392

For me it improved the game. I have 3 worlds and made a level 80 arc in all 3. Once spin a time I sniped people with me arc. However I've been sniped or attacked countless times myself. It's the game so I don't feel guilty. Sniping eventually gets time consuming though and it's much easier and still profitable to use your arc for good questing while giving players who ask 1.9. That's what I do now and what most people I know do also. In the beginning I think arcs is swords and there is nothing wrong with that in a war game. However is time goes by peace is found a easier route thus weapon of war often gets melted down into a plow that still benefits its owner but also everyone in its circle

DreadfulCadillac

For me it improved the game. I have 3 worlds and made a level 80 arc in all 3. Once spin a time I sniped people with me arc. However I've been sniped or attacked countless times myself. It's the game so I don't feel guilty. Sniping eventually gets time consuming though and it's much easier and still profitable to use your arc for good questing while giving players who ask 1.9. That's what I do now and what most people I know do also. In the beginning I think arcs is swords and there is nothing wrong with that in a war game. However is time goes by peace is found a easier route thus weapon of war often gets melted down into a plow that still benefits its owner but also everyone in its circle
very true, at firsst fighting is the way to go, but over time you develop diplomatic relations with people.

Mustapha00

There is a provision in the rules for accounts to be transferred, but not sold. I find it odd that you would believe the claims of random players and then assume, based on their specious claims, that Inno is not fairly applying game rules. Especially when you have no way of knowing either the truth of whether the account was actually sold or whether Inno actually did or did not take any action.

There was a very popular game that required you to Quest Ever-ly which had a similar prohibition against selling accounts.

At first, they seemed not to be aware of it, even though eBay had hundreds of listings of accounts for same, some costing several thousand dollars. There were even several websites dedicated to either selling outright or auctioning player accounts. Once they were made aware of this, they made that players were aware of this TOS violation- at which point players claimed that they were not selling the accounts themselves but rather were being compensated for the time they'd spent to get their characters to the levels they were.
It took a lawsuit to establish that, too, was a violation of their TOS.

Emberguard

at which point players claimed that they were not selling the accounts themselves but rather were being compensated for the time they'd spent to get their characters to the levels they were
Yeah.... I wouldn't be accepting that excuse if it were given to me. The entire reason you pay for a product is to compensate for the time, resources and expertise spent to provide a service - or to transfer ownership of something. If they're accepting money in exchange for the account then they're selling the account. There's no way to get around that it's an exchange for the account if a transaction is involved

Last edited: