• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

dint get nothing form the bday event

DeletedUser

i dint get nothing an i post on everything an regster to what happend ?:eek:

DeletedUser

I'm in 3 guildes....I posted Birthday Party survey asking if anyone got anything ?? Not one response of yes......seems like Birthday Party was a joke.....same as prizes in Easter Egg event and other similar events are getting to be less attractive...not worth the effort to participate....just a waste of time.
i dint get nothing an i post on everything an regster to what happend ?:eek:

DeletedUser21812

Hey FOE...great job on making your party a complete joke of an experience. Ever think of giving more notice of such an event? Or was it OUR surprise party? Very poorly executed.

DeletedUser8428

repaiddl ... notice went out on the US servers on Friday 5/8 ... that's more than 2 weeks. You think it should have been longer than 15 days?

DeletedUser4343

I totally agree with you, happy1234. This game is becoming less and less appealing.

DeletedUser17756

Mount Killmore received one winner, only because every site got one winner each automatically. BUMMER!

DeletedUser

yeah it was a lot of Hipe for NOTHING It sucks at least World Of tanks gives everyone a gift for their Birthday, and Christmas YEAH EVERYONE this games seams like the game owners are gready as hell dont care for everyone just want you to buy Diamonds....

DeletedUser15488

Can I get a really, really big jug of whine to share with y'all? (Also, a spell checker would help).

I think some of us grew up in that "everyone must be a winner" world. :)

And while we are whining, I'd also like to note that I bought a lottery ticket last week and dint get nothing from that, either.

So thanks, Inno, for nuttin.

DeletedUser16522

read on post from co=manager that over 100 prizes were given away. Listing for awarded prizes only totals 39! Something amiss here!

DeletedUser9681

Did everyone miss the most important part? There were somewhere around 4,000 entries and 39 prizes, but thousands of people tried for over an hour and could not get in. More people did not get in till the hour was almost over. FOE's servers could not handle the amount of people that tried to get in, and those people did not even get a chance. This is how it was badly handled. The forum server came to a screeching halt. Yet they continued on, and that was not fair, since the problem was FOE's

DeletedUser3556

Life isn't fair just like the game. QQ more. The developers give away free premium items to players all year long during various special events and they mess up on a birthday raffle and its a "big deal". Ungrateful is what they should call the lot of you.

DeletedUser9681

Life isn't fair just like the game. QQ more. The developers give away free premium items to players all year long during various special events and they mess up on a birthday raffle and its a "big deal". Ungrateful is what they should call the lot of you.

I am sorry, did you miss the last forum event, with all the questions, that was also messed up, so your statement of one event being messed up is quite untrue. Ungrateful, hmm, here is it's meaning, straight from the dictionary: "not feeling or showing thanks for favors, gifts, etc. : not grateful". Well, since they give so few prizes, with so many people, I myself and everyone I know, has never won a prize, so after reading the meaning of it, I say we are not ungrateful, since we did not get gifts or favors, only the few do. Oh, and a game that people pay for is not life, and it should be fair. Thanks for your input though.

DeletedUser16502

you mean to tell me of all the players they have on this game only 36 players got a prize. did you make them pay for it to. I think you guys are a little tight on the prizes. or a lot you act like you have to pay for each one them.