• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Disappointed in The Fall event.

DeletedUser30860

I forgot about the prize, in The Fall event, and just received a message today. I found out the prize was in the inventory for no more than fourteen days. LoL, I was in the professional league too. I've been playing this, for years now, and never been so upset with the game.

DeletedUser30860

DeletedUser3882

What’s the problem?? You don’t like 100 FPs or you didn’t spend enough diamonds for a chef hat?!?

DeletedUser30860

In the Message Center, there is a system message That states: "The Fall Event has now ended. Here is a summary of what you achieved:
Total stars:163
Your League: professional
Your reward:Fall Event Professional League reward

You can find your League Reward in your inventory.

Note: League results are stored for 14 days after the event ends. "

Then there is a button that says "League Results"

I click on the button, and it shows me a window that is called "Houndsmoor League Table" which does nothing.

But anyway, I think its been 14 days, and I forgot to collect it so it disappeared.

DeletedUser30860

In the Message Center, there is a system message That states: "The Fall Event has now ended. Here is a summary of what you achieved:
Total stars:163
Your League: professional
Your reward:Fall Event Professional League reward

You can find your League Reward in your inventory.

Note: League results are stored for 14 days after the event ends. "

Then there is a button that says "League Results"

I click on the button, and it shows me a window that is called "Houndsmoor League Table" which does nothing.

But anyway, I think its been 14 days, and I forgot to collect it so it disappeared.

I didn't notice this message until today!

DeletedUser31440

It'll be in your inventory, it's a consumable. The results for the leagues we're only stored for 14 days that's why the link went to nothing.

RazorbackPirate

Correct. The results of the League are stored for 14 days, the prize from the League was added to your inventory within 5 minutes of the Fall Event completing.