• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Disconnected roads

DeletedUser19884

06/18/16
While removing 2 sections of 1 lane road to replace with a connected 2 lane, another whole section of the city became disconnected and it was not even on the same road!
Okay, so now this game isn't satisfied with the endless delays and 'glitches', now they've taken to disconecting sections of my city in rersponse to trying to extend a section of 2 lane street!
After clearing an area and installing a building that was connected when installed, things were disconnected when I tried to extend the 2 lane road, some GBs and buildings not even on the same road went into 'disconect' mode!
Won't let me into the 'support' site to bitch about it, so if I don't get some action soonh, I'll deconstruct everything and be on my way to RL and a less error prone amusement for spare time!
Sorry, team, but I won't be taken advantage of and held for ransom by a mere game.
- Fair winds and following seas and may your game be less glitch filled than mine... - Panzerlehr

DeletedUser9433

What ransom did Inno demand to restore your city to correctly function? This may be the wave of the future in online gaming! Get the player hooked and remove functionality till said ransom is paid. Wonder if I could patent this process?

DeletedUser3679

06/18/16
While removing 2 sections of 1 lane road to replace with a connected 2 lane, another whole section of the city became disconnected and it was not even on the same road!
Okay, so now this game isn't satisfied with the endless delays and 'glitches', now they've taken to disconecting sections of my city in rersponse to trying to extend a section of 2 lane street!
After clearing an area and installing a building that was connected when installed, things were disconnected when I tried to extend the 2 lane road, some GBs and buildings not even on the same road went into 'disconect' mode!
Won't let me into the 'support' site to bitch about it, so if I don't get some action soonh, I'll deconstruct everything and be on my way to RL and a less error prone amusement for spare time!
Sorry, team, but I won't be taken advantage of and held for ransom by a mere game.
- Fair winds and following seas and may your game be less glitch filled than mine... - Panzerlehr

It's much more likely that you are not aware that 2 lane roads can only be connected in certain ways. Or your name was selected today to have your city messed with. Don't worry, the ransom demanded to be "unselected" will be reasonable.