• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Discuss the Spring Garden Contest Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ferris has taken a vacation please expect him before his parents get home, but not before. The garden prizes will be announced when the votes are tallied from Innogames' Staff, until then all we can do is wait. Please be patient. There were a lot of entries.

DeletedUser3052

Ferris has taken a vacation please expect him before his parents get home, but not before. The garden prizes will be announced when the votes are tallied from Innogames' Staff, until then all we can do is wait. Please be patient. There were a lot of entries.

Try not to go through the doggy door. You'll get a surprise.

DeletedUser

:D Oh the suspense!! These ten must be quite good to have risen through the selection process this far, and I can't wait to see the winners. The five that do not win prizes would be worthy of honorary mention.

DeletedUser4217

I know I am waiting as patienly as possible to see the winners.

DeletedUser

A lot of us are Lady, I'm sure they'll be posted as soon as practical. Sometimes sorting through good entries is harder than bad ones.

DeletedUser4217

ObsidianDiego, you know us women, it is hard to be patient when it has to do with pretty things. LOL I want to see the gardens created more than seeing if I won. I doubt if my little garden is in the top ten. :)

DeletedUser3052

I've got 5 Bulldozers, 2 Cranes, a Cement Mixer, 10 Dump Trucks, and a shack full of Dynomite waiting to redo my city. It's nearly a month now.

DeletedUser3052

lol they are cheap labor -- pennies on the dollar, but will get the job done.

if I gone premium and by the book, probably a fortune for loss productivity.

DeletedUser4217

lol they are cheap labor -- pennies on the dollar, but will get the job done.

if I gone premium and by the book, probably a fortune for loss productivity.

At least you have cheap labor. I had to tear mine down to build a great building. :( I wanted to keep it up, but needed the room.

DeletedUser

I think they should start the "Winter Garden Contest" now, have entries due May 1 so judging can be complete by Christmas!!!!! :)

DeletedUser2145

I get that everyone is anxious to hear the results, but having waited for a month, I'm sure it won't hurt to wait a bit more. Everyone was told that they can remove their gardens back then when the entry period finished, so there is no damage done by waiting. I'm sure the staff is just busy with all these new projects we're getting like the Industrial Age, the Easter Questline, and now Chat coming. Sorry about that, but it happens. At least some people benefited from their gardens by letting them stay in their city, as they didn't have to place new decorations for the Easter Questline.

It's best if one focuses on what's currently going on rather than to worry about the results, they'll be here eventually. :)

DeletedUser3

lol, ThePhantom is correct. There have indeed been some delays and it is mostly on my head. It's been busy, I've been busy, but this contest is still undergoing the elimination process, albeit not as quickly as I had planned.

Being human sucks, not being able to clone myself sucks worse. Let's hope I can pose results by the end of this week and thanks again for everyone's patience.

DeletedUser3052

lol, ThePhantom is correct. There have indeed been some delays and it is mostly on my head. It's been busy, I've been busy, but this contest is still undergoing the elimination process, albeit not as quickly as I had planned.

Being human sucks, not being able to clone myself sucks worse. Let's hope I can pose results by the end of this week and thanks again for everyone's patience.

Can't we just pick names out of a hat to see who gets what? LOL (that would be faster IMO)

DeletedUser34

why not just post them and let the community vote...anything would be quicker than waiting on you slow people in the hallowed halls.

Was that Cynical enough for you? Give me time, I get worse......

Status
Not open for further replies.