• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Discuss the Spring Garden Contest Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thanks, Hellstromm! I agree with ThePhantom; it won't hurt us to wait a bit longer.

It was a fun contest. Like Lady, I'm sure my little garden was weeded out (heh) a long time ago, but I am looking forward to seeing what other players came up with.

I imagine it's quite tough to arrive at a consensus, choosing winners from the final 10. No worries, we know you'll get there.

DeletedUser4217

We appreciate you Hellstromm. I am like you Sionnach, I can wait, but I also am excited to see the winners.

DeletedUser

International Non-compliance Notification Offices of Guild And Military Entertainment Systems (INNOGAMES)
PRESS RELEASE 3/26/2013
It has come to our attention that during the recent Spring Garden Contest there may have been some illegal methods used by some participants.
We have received allegations that several of the finalists had been doping during the contest. Therefore until the doping allegations have been fully investigated the announcement of the winners will be further delayed.
Please be aware that we at INNOGAMES take doping very seriously and will put our full resources behind this investigation to ensure that all garden contests are fair and balanced.
OK, OK so this is just for fun, I do not intend to offend, disrespect or otherwise hurt any feelings! I am truly grateful to the people at INNOGAMES for their talents and generosity for creating and bringing this game to me and allowing its use for free. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I´m still excited to see the finals gardens....¡¡

- - - Updated - - -

make happy with the results..please....lol ¡

DeletedUser3051

Are the results going EVER to be known??? I'm loosing my hopes!!! :hmph:

DeletedUser

Yes they will be, we promise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

International Non-compliance Notification Offices of Guild And Military Entertainment Systems (INNOGAMES)
PRESS RELEASE 3/26/2013
It has come to our attention that during the recent Spring Garden Contest there may have been some illegal methods used by some participants.
We have received allegations that several of the finalists had been doping during the contest. Therefore until the doping allegations have been fully investigated the announcement of the winners will be further delayed.
Please be aware that we at INNOGAMES take doping very seriously and will put our full resources behind this investigation to ensure that all garden contests are fair and balanced.

LAWL! That is hilarious!

DeletedUser4229

Ok. Thanks for the update...Inquiring minds want to know....Machka

DeletedUser3052

[already made it to the Space Age]

One Neutron Cannon to my garden, coming right up =P

Well, it could happen while we wait lol

DeletedUser3

Aye guys, apologies. This is squarely on my head. I will endeavor to bring you the results of this contest on Monday.

DeletedUser

...mmmmm, could you clarify,.....which Monday...?????? It is definitely not the one that just passed, ..yesterday! :D

DeletedUser34

...mmmmm, could you clarify,.....which Monday...?????? It is definitely not the one that just passed, ..yesterday! :D
I tried to rep you....that made me LOL.....A LOT!!!!!
That was a nice bit of humor to get your point across.

DeletedUser3

Hehe, yep. Everyone benefits for my slacking on the job.

Did I say everyone? *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.