• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Discuss the Spring Garden Contest Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4217

Well Hellstromm,

Will you be uploading the winners today? HeHe You just keep making a lady wait. LOL

DeletedUser34

now isn't that just being obnoxious :D
show the dang winner so I can stroll through their garden already!

DeletedUser2145

Hehe, all you folks worrying about not being able to use high-age decorations like some, yet no CA decorations in the winning entries, and only some from LMA. ;)

Congratulations to all the winners. Lots of creativity! Can't wait to see all the entries!

DeletedUser3052

I am... speechless at the moment. I just want to congratulate all the entrants and winners for putting forth effort in this event. I am hoping to see all the entries in time.

DeletedUser

Beautiful gardens, great creativity (US and flag, nice) -- and lots of work in the judging process. Well done all around!

DeletedUser3

Oi oi, i still owe all the previous participants 100 diamonds. Let me catch up to dragging my feet first. hehe

DeletedUser

In the SGC, is there any way lower players can win? I mean, the higher players have all the cool stuff, like the Zeus GB, and prettier decorations and buildings, AND more space to build with. Is this fair, or not?

DeletedUser

Sooo... no. I emant, could anyone from, say, the bronze or iron age win?

DeletedUser4074

Only one two winning gardens had any decorations more advanced than Early Middle Ages, and at least one could easily have substituted for the EMA decoration. So yes, anyone could win.

Edit: I missed the potted plants, whoops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.