Display scout times for scouting new provinces.

Discussion in 'Proposals' started by Tracat, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

What would be the use of that?

It means one extra click. Did you notice how people react to that?

2. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

I think I explained it in the post you originally quoted but I'll try again: Currently the scout auto-completes as soon as you click the Campaign map. Some players will send out a scout in anticipation of a future event quest, but then inadvertently click on the Campaign map again before the quest is active. I'd like to see it changed so that the scout doesn't auto-complete but instead pops up another button so that it can be completed at the player's convenience. The reactions of others to extra clicks aren't my responsibility.

3. Volodya

Volodya Well-Known Member

This is just disingenuous and silly. Rightly or wrongly, people are upset about extra clicks over and over again. No one will care about an extra click every once in awhile on the map.

RazorbackPirate likes this.
  4. Agent327

So people are upset about extra clicks every time, but not this time?

5. Volodya

Volodya Well-Known Member

They're upset over needing a lot of extra clicks, hour after hour, day after day, week after week, over and over and over and over again. And over again.

And over again.

Every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year.

Over and over and over. Again.

I guarantee you no one will give a flying poop over one extra click on the map now and then, even if they open up new provinces at a record pace.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 2:23 AM
    RazorbackPirate and Graviton like this.
  6. darthhenning

darthhenning Well-Known Member

I vote yes. Simple QOL improvement that helps with planing.

7. Verdant Summerland

Verdant Summerland Member

8. Agent327

How can you inadvertently click on the Campagn Map? You are trying to be smart and anticipate a future event quest and next you are not smart enough to remember you did?

You can also anticipate with say 24h productions, or not collecting your GB's shortly before an event. Should those be protected as well in case you forget?